Chapter 59 Coercion

When Jing Xun left with Shen Yijin, he didn't notice that there were two figures hiding at the corner of the corridor.

 "Second Young Master? Let's go back. If Madam finds out that you sneaked out again, Madam might be..." The

 middle-aged man who looked like a butler next to him tried to persuade him.

 But Shen Bohan, who was squatting there, had no intention of moving.

 He also had a fever.

 So it looks like a normal flush on the face.

 Shen Bohan leaned there panting heavily, recalling the scene just now.

 In the morning he heard that Yan Jingxun was hanged in the school post bar because of cheating in the exam.

 Seeing this news, Shen Bohan's first reaction was that it was impossible.

 ——The last time when Hu Xiaopeng secretly instigated someone to steal the research results of the Academy of Sciences and Engineering and put the blame on Yan Jingxun, he had already fully and formally learned about Yan Jingxun's strength.

 Did he know that Yan Jingxun might be cheating.

 No? Would do that.

 I don't even bother to do that.

 So after hearing the news, Shen Bohan ran out of the hospital without Dr. Gu's and nurses' obstruction.

 He thought he should go to the teacher who gave Yan Jingxun a score of 59 and ask him to give him a new score. Or contact the principal directly...

 But when he arrived at the school, he just went up to this floor, and he saw Shen Yijin standing steadily in the corridor... with his back facing his direction,

 shoulders Slightly sinking, the waist is straight.

 Shen Yijin's back was tall and straight like a mountain.

 Knowing himself and the enemy, Shen Bohan has always paid close attention to his elder brother.

 He could be sure that it was his elder brother just by looking at his back.

 Even though it was unprecedented, Shen Yijin wore ordinary clothes today.

 This makes his back look somewhat casual and casual.

 But even so, Shen Yijin is still imposing, and he will never give people the courage to approach casually.

 Shen Bohan hid when the other party turned around.

 In the quiet and empty corridor, he could vaguely hear the voice of the other party talking on the phone...

 Obviously, Shen Yijin was also dealing with Yan Jingxun's matter.

 ...

 After all, he was one step too late.

 Sitting there, Shen Bohan quietly listened to Shen Yijin's phone call, no? After a while, the door of that teacher's office opened, and Yan Jingxun came out from inside.

 Shen Bohan tried to cover his mouth.

 The long-term high fever caused inflammation in his lungs, and he had to work hard to hold back the cough.

 But he can't cough.

 Because he doesn't want to be found out.

 ...Even if he cared about Yan Jingxun, so what.

 Yan Jingxun has already found someone who can help him solve the problem quickly.

 He doesn't have to depend on himself at all.