Chapter 44 Shen Yijin and Yan Jingxun??!

Jing Xun looked in the direction of the bathroom, and suddenly thought of something more special.

 That is, the husband's mobile phone is not new, so there must have been a password before.

 Now that it has been changed to a password with such a close date, it means that it was reset by him later.

 After that day on the 29th.

 ... Is this, this, so thoughtful!

 And he didn't think too much when he asked for the password just now.

 Now that I have realized it... Shen Yijin gave him the password, doesn't that mean that he can check his phone at any time in the future? ?

 This is Mr. Villain's personal phone number!

 Although Jing Xun didn't intend to check his partner's phone, how should I put it... This feeling of trust is easy to warm my heart.

 Shen Yijin came out after washing up, and saw the young man lying on the bed, his almond eyes were staring at his direction without blinking, and when he saw him coming out, he smiled crookedly.

 As if all the beauty in the world was hidden in those eyes, Shen Yijin strode over and kissed his brow lightly.

 "What's wrong?"

 Jing Xun handed over a mobile phone with bright eyes.

 This time, what he handed over was his own.

 "Sir, guess what my password is?" he asked.

 "..." Shen Yijin hesitated for a moment, but still took his mobile phone: "What is it?"

 Jing Xun didn't look sloppy, he smiled and said, "Six six."

 ...

 Just finished speaking, Jing Xun He suddenly realized that something was wrong. Before Shen Yijin could say anything, he quickly explained: "Ah... I just want to let you know my unlocking password..." As for why his password is still six instead of

 6 What commemorative number, he wanted to change it just now.

 Just can't think of it.

 Use the date they first met?

 But at that time, he had just crossed over, and the state of both of them was not right, so it felt a bit inappropriate as an anniversary.

 For the rest, he and Shen Yijin don't have any special days.

 ...Or it should be said that every day is special, and the most special day has already been chosen by Mr.

 Because I couldn't think of it, I can only temporarily not change it.

 "It's okay."

 Shen Yijin didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with it, and even the corners of his lips were raised even more at this moment, he bent down, and almost pressed the young man under him again.

 His deep eyes met the clear pupils of the young man, and then Jing Xun was bitten again.

 The other party had just finished washing, and there was a hint of mint in the fiery breath in his nose.

 Jing Xun was kissed to the point of sloppy, and then he heard Shen Yijin's hoarse and melodious voice: "The future will be long." Although Jing Xun only has a little trauma left now, under Shen Yijin's insistence,

 he

 still You have to rest for a few days as the doctor said.

 To minimize walking and sitting, today's plan to go to the back mountain to pick fruit will come to naught, and he can only rest in the house.