Chapter 29 Newlyweds

Shen Yijin asked him if he would like to wear this ring on him.

 Jing Xun: "Willing, willing."

 Appointment? There is nothing unwilling... But, Mr. didn't wear a ring, is it because I didn't put it on him?

 Does the sense of ceremony need to be so strong! ?

 Jing Xun couldn't help asking him: "But since this is the case, why didn't you take out the ring last time, and let's exchange it with each other?" Shen Yijin said: "Because I can wait." Jing Xun: "

 ?

 "

 Shen Yijin lowered his eyes slightly to look at him, with a formal and serious expression, "On the day of my wedding at the latest, Xiao Xun will wear it for me." Jing Xun: "..." Is

 this

 ...so strategic?

 As expected of Mr.

 ...

 Shen Yijin suddenly leaned over and looked at him with deep eyes.

 Since Jing Xun was sitting on the bed hugging the quilt, and Shen Yijin was tall, so if he wanted to look at each other closely at this time, the husband had to bend the waist of the boss.

 But Shen Yijin still did it.

 He looked at Jing Xun closely, and still asked very seriously: "So when is Xiao Xun going to put it on for me?" While looking at the stern

 face of the gentleman, Jing Xun thought, since the ring is a pair, The other half of it has also appeared, so don't worry about it, it is better to hit the sun than to choose a day, just today.

 So he took Shen Yijin's left hand.

 Shen Yijin didn't hide, and let him pull.

 Jing Xun touched Mr.'s ring finger smoothly.

 But maybe the ring worn on the ring finger is a sacred thing for anyone. Jing Xun didn't think it was anything at first, but he can recall the scene of Shen Yijin wearing the ring for him before, and think about it ? When it was restored again, Jing Xun somehow started to get nervous.

 Then I felt that the posture of sitting on the bed and hugging the quilt was not formal enough.

 After Jing Xun dug himself out of the quilt, he felt that he was wearing a big vest and shorts... Maybe it was too casual.

 At that moment, Jing Xun even wanted to say, why not wait until tomorrow.

 But when he thought that he had already put on the ring long ago, but his husband didn't wear it... Jing Xun gritted his teeth, and put the suitable ring on the other's ring finger, and pushed it to the base of the finger little by little.

 After wearing it, seeing that Shen Yijin's long and straight fingers suddenly had a little more decoration, Jing Xun couldn't help feeling that it looked very good.

 Just like how he felt when he first put on the ring, the husband's taste is really impeccable.

 Shen Yijin's fingers were longer than his, about half a knuckle longer. Also slightly thicker than his fingers.

 This is nothing, after all, the limbs, limbs, and feet of most animals are directly proportional to their height, and Shen Yijin is taller than him by more than half a head.

 Jing Xun stretched out his left hand subconsciously, and placed it side by side with Shen Yijin's fingers.

 Although his fingers are not as long as Mr.'s, they are whiter than Mr.'s.