Chapter 74 Happy Birthday Jingxun

The movie is about to start, Jing Xun and the others can enter directly.

 As a popular summer movie, "Hello, Happy" had a very high attendance rate. Jing Xun and the others came late and only bought a corner seat.

 The corners are fine though.

 Compared with the front row, the corners are cleaner. Whatever you want to do... Of course, you can't do whatever you want. It is said that the monitoring equipment in the cinema is equipped with night cameras...Jing Xun took Shen Yijin to his seat

 .

 The popcorn is really sweet, mainly because it is still crunchy.

 The round popcorn granules are still hot. The hard shell wrapped in caramel on the outside is crispy, and the inside is also crispy after being bitten. You can directly split a popcorn in two with your teeth, so that you can enjoy the outer layer It is sweet and can taste the original fragrance of corn kernels at the same time.

 Jing Xun ate two popcorns like a little squirrel, then brought the popcorn bucket to Shen Yijin, motioning him to eat too.

 Shen Yijin usually eats very simple and regular food, and hardly eats sweets.

 But most of the food that Jing Xun brings will not refuse.

 His slender fingers picked up a caramel-colored popcorn ball, and slowly chewed it in his mouth for a while.

 After swallowing it completely, Shen Yijin said: "It's delicious."

 "Hehe, isn't it." Jing Xun smiled at him, feeling the pleasure of sharing success, and also a little satisfied and proud.

 After a while, the lights in the cinema were turned off, the last advertisement was played on the big screen, and the feature film began.

 The sensational comedy movie that is popular now, "Hello and Happy" is exactly this type.

 The previous 80 uses all kinds of funny stalks, plus the excellent performances of the actors to make the audience laugh.

 In the later period, the level suddenly increased, and the theme gradually surfaced. While being funny, it also hit people's hearts directly, earning a wave of tears.

 "Hello, Happy" tells the story of the male protagonist who did not love his mother or his mother since he was a child, and went to the big city alone to work hard. He gained a group of sand sculpture colleagues, learned to love and be loved from them, and also gained love.

 The whole film profoundly depicts four typical images of migrant workers in modern society through ironic sand sculpture stories. Everyone has their own problems to face, but everyone has grown through kindness, optimism and mutual support.

 To be honest, Top 80 is quite funny. I watched this kind of movie just for fun, and Jing Xun didn't get too distracted after watching it.

 But when the hero's identity as an adopted child gradually surfaced and began to hit the hearts of the audience with emotion, Jing Xun still suffered a wave of emotional bombardment.

 Especially the male protagonist who has never had a birthday since he was a child, and this year he bought himself a small box of cakes, and when he planned to continue to celebrate his birthday alone, he was called back to the company by the boss to work overtime.

 It's called working overtime, but in fact, a super surprise big arty has been prepared for him.

 When he saw the big white cake on the table, the male protagonist burst into tears, and Jing Xun also burst into tears.