Chapter 34 Junior's Mysterious Boyfriend

A theft case on campus is no small matter. After the school called the police, the police immediately dispatched and tracked down the owner of the USB flash drive that night.

 Wu Chun was taken into the police station overnight, and Peng Yutong, his girlfriend who also knew the original code, was naturally involved and was also taken away for investigation.

 All the students in one group sighed. They never expected that when they directed the contradiction to the outside, the most unlikely Peng Yutong turned out to be an accomplice.

 "Hey, you know people, you know your face, you don't know your heart. Thinking about it this way, she analyzed the situation so calmly just now, but she actually had a plan long ago, which made me think what she said was right?..." After the truth came out, what happened earlier

 ? The words were a little too aggressive? A group of students hurriedly came to apologize to Jing Xun: "Scholar Yan, don't be as knowledgeable as I am. I was in a panic just now. Hey, my mental quality is really bad... Anyway, I'm sorry, Xue Brother."

 One of them started to apologize, and the others also came over to apologize to Jing Xun.

 Jing Xun was not angry with these people, after all, in the situation just now, on the surface, he was indeed more suspicious.

 Just as he would argue for himself, these people only raised reasonable doubts. Everyone is there to solve the problem. Now that he has received an apology, there is nothing unforgivable.

 Feeling the generosity of the juniors, these seniors felt even more ashamed, clamoring to invite Jing Xun to dinner and apologize.

 The laboratory became active again, and some people couldn't help asking Jing Xun: "Student, what books are you reading? Where did you find that program? How do I feel? Do you understand? There are many more than us..."

 Jing Xun didn't hide it, and shared the titles of the reference books and reference books he read recently with all the seniors.

 It was also at this time that he realized how high-end and precious the books in Shen Yijin's study were.

 Some of the titles of the books he mentioned were ones that even the seniors and sisters had never heard of.

 "Of course you haven't heard of it? How did you learn that little knowledge?" At this time, Professor Huo came over and said.

 Then he set his sights on Jing Xun, and asked him a few professional questions in the field of programming, the main one of which was about the small monitoring program that Jing Xun edited.

 Jing Xun answered one by one, and said embarrassedly: "I will delete the program after this project is completed, and I will never leave it in the computer, so as not to infringe on other people's privacy..." "Don't delete it

 . Come on, professor, I think this small program is very useful." A senior immediately jumped out and said, "Who will use the computer in the laboratory to watch privately in the future..." He was covered by other students before he finished speaking

 . Shut up.

 ...Really, have you ever watched a movie before? Forget your mouth addiction, and now the old professor is right in front of you? You are still so outspoken... Another senior sister said: "Yes, I also think it's very interesting.

 Useful, but? Shouldn’t this small program have intellectual property rights or something? Professor, what do you think?” “

 It’s natural.” Professor Huo said, “Although the foundation of this program is in the books, there is no Remember correctly? No one has ever made it into a finished product. I think it is an innovation. Xiao Yan, are you interested in selling this achievement to the school?" "Ah?" Jing