Chapter 12 Also...not so fierce?

Yan Jingxun didn't come to see him for the past two days, which was indeed a strange thing for Shen Bohan.

 Usually, let alone two days, if you don't contact me for one day, that person will be unbearable.

 Yan Jingxun really loves him to the extreme.

 Otherwise, with his honest character, how could he bite the bullet and go to the nightclub to find him.

 What I did in the past two days was really wrong.

 At least when Lin Li and the others humiliated Yan Jingxun, he should stand up and speak up for him, even if he had already broken up with him because he was tired... If he defended Yan Jingxun a little, the subsequent video incidents would not happen

 .

 But at that moment, he was really annoying this person.

 Thinking of Yan Jingxun always looking like a man and wife in front of him, letting others bully him, and the humble look in his eyes when he carefully looked at himself, Shen Bohan felt a little disgusted.

 But when Yan Jingxun clings to him, desperate to please him, even if he can't get rid of him, Shen Bohan's self-confidence and self-esteem are bursting, and he wants to treat him even worse... Anyway, Yan Jingxun will not leave .

 That's right. Thinking of this, Shen Bohan has already determined that this is another kind of playing hard to get.

 Otherwise, how could it be such a coincidence that he happened to be in the most bright and conspicuous cake shop in the commercial street, and he happened to be seen by Hu Xiaopeng, and he happened to be chatting intimately with someone?

 Unable to bear it, Shen Bohan looked at the photo carefully again.

 He automatically ignored the tall figure from the back, and focused all his attention on that pretty face.

 ...That's right, although Yan Jingxun in the photo still looks cautiously at the man opposite him, it doesn't have the flattering look that he usually looks at himself.

 Shen Bohan snorted lightly, his smile was still mocking.

 He closed the photo page, seeing that Yan Jingxun was not mentioned in the group anymore, so he didn't mention it again, but typed two lines of innocuous words carelessly, and chatted and spanked with other people in the group.

 Unlike the excitement in the group, Hu Xiaopeng outside the cake shop silently squeezed his phone.

 His companion was also silent.

 Because just now, when Yan Jingxun came out of the cake shop after taking the cake, the man who had been standing with his back to them also showed his face.

 The outline is clear, the facial features are handsome and straight, the peach blossom eyes are indifferent and indifferent, revealing the wind and snow, not angry and majestic...

 No matter how you look at it, it looks like the eldest brother of the second young master, the young master of the Shen family!

 Hu Xiaopeng and his companions are not the second generation with any background, they just mix relatively well in the gay circle and the 18th line, and have some contacts, so they are able to cling to Shen Bohan and others and play together.

 However, the young master of the Shen family has a mysterious identity, and he has always lived in a secluded house and has rarely shown his face in public. Hu Xiaopeng only met him briefly when he was playing with a young master as a male companion at an aristocratic dinner last year.