Chapter 5 I found Him

After waking up from a nap at noon, Jing Xun suddenly received a call from home.

 Looking at the word "Mom" displayed on the phone screen, Jing Xun was stunned, and it took him a while to realize that he was Yan Jingxun now, and then he quickly connected the phone.

 "...Mom?"

 A little stiff, but Jing Xun still called out to the phone.

 A female voice with a rough voice came from there, calling him "A Xun". There was still some noise in the background, and Jing Xun knew that the call should be made from the hospital.

 The original owner's biological parents divorced when he was very young, and his mother took him to remarry. Fortunately, his stepfather was an honest and responsible man. Although he added a younger brother to him later, the family lived in harmony. It is also considered rich.

 Everything changed when his younger brother was diagnosed with leukemia.

 In order to treat his younger brother, the mother and stepfather had already spent all the money in the family.

 In fact, the original owner is not only responsible for his own tuition and living expenses, but also often provides subsidies to his family.

 His mother was impatient, and said straight to the point: "Your brother will spend more than 10,000 yuan to buy medicine. We scraped together some things, and there are 3,000 yuan left. See if you have any spare money." Money?"

 "Yeah." Jing Xun responded, decisively opened the online bank, and checked the original owner's account.

 There are more than 4,000 yuan left in the account.

 It was the original owner who had been saving money on food and expenses, and saved it for his younger brother.

 Jing Xun said to the phone call, "Mom, don't worry, I'll call you the money right away." "

 Hey." The woman answered, her tone sounding joyful.

 She turned to ask Jing Xun's recent situation, her tone was not as anxious as before, but she sounded humble.

 It was a sense of self-blame that had been neglected by the eldest son.

 The original owner's mother loved him very much, and never ignored him even after forming a new family. It's just that since the younger brother got sick, the whole family has been devastated, and it's hard to keep a bowl of water level.

 Jing Xun thought it was understandable. While answering his mother's question, he checked the transfer records on his phone and transferred all the money in the account without keeping a cent.

 He has no relatives, has never enjoyed family affection, and does not understand what it is like to have a younger brother.

 But from the memory of the original owner, we can learn something.

 ...he had in his mind the image of his younger brother clumsily learning to walk as a child, pawing his knee with his chubby little hands and calling him brother.

 After transferring the account, hanging up the phone, looking at the empty balance on the card, touching the few cash in his pocket and the insufficient meal card, Jing Xun fell into deep thinking.

 He hasn't worried about money for a long time.

 Because of his poor health, he usually eats and uses what he eats, and has no extravagant hobbies. After the age of 15, Jing Xun is regarded by many people as a national weapon without emotion.