Chapter 77 Just to show off to you

Went to say hello to Grandpa Shen, came out of the study, Jing Xun was not taken back to the room by Shen Yijin to rest.

 Instead, she was led through a long corridor, and then turned a corner into another corridor.

 The Shen family's villa occupies an extremely large area, and the structure inside is also complicated. Although nothing can be seen from the outside, the internal structure feels like an old castle.

 Walk along the corridor of the fork all the way to the end, and you will come to a huge open-air balcony.

 The balcony is in the shape of an arch as a whole, and it is filled with various potted plants with dense vegetation. At first glance, it looks like a tropical garden.

 In addition, there are deck chairs and parasols for vacation, which are hidden in the depths of vegetation.

 What's even more amazing is to go through the green plants to the deck chair, sit on it, and you can just see the whole lawn, music fountain and rose garden outside.

 Under the eyes is a red and green, thriving rosebushes. Far away, the shadows of the trees are dancing. The tall and straight trees guard the garden like solid guards. A little further away, there is the endless blue sky and white clouds.

 Looking at it from this angle, it seems that the Shen family is not in the urban area, but in some kind of countryside with beautiful mountains and rivers.

 People who have been shuttling among the steel and iron trees in the city for a long time will indeed suddenly feel refreshed when they see this scene.

 Even Jing Xun couldn't help taking a big gulp of fresh air.

 It's just that what he didn't expect was that Shen Yijin brought him here, but he didn't ask him to see the scenery alone.

 On the balcony covered with green plants, Jing Xun did not lie down on the deck chair, but was trapped between the arms of Mr. Villain.

 Shen Yijin said to him: "What Xiao Xun just said in front of Aunt Yang...is very interesting." Jing Xun, who was hugged

 , immediately laughed after hearing this: "Am I very eloquent?"

 "Yes." Shen Yijin Yi Jin also laughed.

 Jing Xun smiled brightly, full of spring, more gorgeous than the rose bushes outside.

 He still explained a little bit: "I don't like them, although it's just to run on us verbally, but why! Are you too lazy to fight back when you bully us?" "I know  ." Embracing the young man tightly, Shen

 Yijin

Couldn't help but kissed his forehead again, "Xiao Xun can say whatever he wants, everything you say is right  .

 "

Not as angry as before.

 He could only get... uncontrollably blushed because of Mr.'s textured and nice voice.

 Regarding the matter of always blushing in front of Shen Yijin at every turn, Jing Xun had done experiments.

 I feel that in addition to some heartfelt embarrassment due to the ongoing intimate behavior, there is also a part of the reason for blushing because the husband is so flirtatious.

 Just like now.

 He half leaned on Shen Yijin's arms, looked at his smiling face, listened to his voice closely, and felt his obviously conniving tone... It's no wonder there was no reaction