Chapter 79 Shen Yijin's past

The rain didn't know when it stopped.

 When Jing Xun had time to look outside again, the whole sky cleared up.

 A colorful rainbow hangs in front of the baptized clear blue sky, and the sunlight piercing through the clouds hits the floor and woolen carpet through the windows, and the indoor temperature rises and becomes warm again.

 Jing Xun lay on Shen Yijin's body, unable to move at all.

 A small part of it was Mr. Bite, tired.

 Most of the reason is because... they did a lot of strange things later on...

 such as this and that, chacha chacha.

 I just went through this and that last night, but before, it was my husband who gave me more strength.

 This time it was Jing Xun... just...

 "I can't move, sir." Lying on the bed, Jing Xun's voice was hoarse: "I want to take a bath, but I'm still thirsty." "Okay."

 Shen

 Yijin's movements were crisper than before. After eating a lot, he first put on a pair of trousers, then went to fetch a glass of water for Jing Xun, and fed him a drink.

 Finally, he picked up the young man wrapped in the quilt and brought him to the bathroom.

 In the shower room, the two simply took a shower together.

 Hot water sprayed down, filled with dense water vapor, Jing Xun wrapped around Shen Yijin's neck like a boneless one, his legs were still shaking and he couldn't stand up at all.

 However, the situation of the husband seems to have improved a lot.

 When the sir is well, Jing Xun is relieved.

 He grabbed Shen Yijin's neck and let him clean it up for him.

 During the process, Shen Yijin suddenly kissed the corner of his lips and said, "Thank you, Xiao Xun." "

 ...Don't thank me either." Jing Xun said a little uncomfortable.

 Mr. has always treated him wholeheartedly as a lover, so he should treat each other wholeheartedly.

 He expressed his thoughts for a while, and Shen Yijin said again: "Did I scare you just now?" "

 No." Jing Xun shook his head decisively.

 He does not discriminate against patients.

 And don't dislike your partner even more.

 In the moist and gentle water vapor, the young man's delicate and jade-like cheeks were tinged with peach rosy by the water vapor, his brows and eyes were slightly raised, with a warm smile, and the tears and moles at the corners of his eyes were far away, with a somewhat firm taste.

 Looking at each other closely, Jing Xun said very seriously: "Mister is just sick, he will get better." "Yes." Shen Yijin, who watched

 the

 scene carefully, responded. It was even faster, he quickly washed Jing Xun, put on his clothes, and quickly cleaned himself up, and finally the two of them stood in front of the mirror and dried their hair together.  The moment the hair dryer was turned off, Shen Yijin suddenly

 said, "The reason why the previous house was demolished and rebuilt is because of me.

 "

Yijin, Shen Yijin was also looking at the mirror, but didn't look at him, Mr. was just facing the mirror, as if he was looking at his own heart, or something deeper.