Chapter 25 Mr. is Mr.

Shen Yijin is obviously a person who likes to be clean and orderly, and one can get a glimpse of it from his tidying up the kitchen.

 Jing Xun fought alongside him, and it took the two of them a long time to tidy up the kitchen to Shen Yijin's satisfaction.

 But the process is not tiring and not bad? That's it.

 After all, watching Shen Yijin do things, there will be a feeling of smooth flow and pleasing to the eye.

 Not to mention handsome men are not only handsome in suits, they are still extremely handsome when standing in the kitchen or in front of the cooking counter.

 After everything was packed, Jing Xun confirmed with Shen Yijin that the other party had no business to do for the time being, so he planned to formally play games with Mr. Long Legs.

 "Sir? Ever played with these before?" he asked.

 Sure enough, Shen Yijin replied: "No."

 Jing Xun said: "Me? Neither, so let's explore together?"

 Shen Yijin looked at him deeply.

 Obviously, he has no objection to exploring together, he nodded slowly, and said, "Okay." At

 the request of Mr. Shen, the two of them played the same medieval game that Jing Xun and Xiao Tang played just now.

 This kind of game that not only tests the difficulty of operation but also needs to find clues to find the way out is actually quite difficult. It burns the brain and tests the psychological quality, and requires patience.

 But these three items, no matter whether it is Jing Xun or Shen Yijin, it seems that they are not lacking.

 Two people teamed up and passed four levels in an hour.

 Jing Xun didn't feel tired until the later levels became a little more difficult, the monster's violence level increased exponentially, and he played for too long.

 Shen Yijin then said: "Then continue on another day."

 "Okay."

 Jing Xun supported the floor with his hands, leaned back, and moved his somewhat stiff spine.

 Shen Yijin called him: "Xiao Xun."

 Jing Xun: "Huh?"

 "Archive."

 Shen Yijin pursed his thin lips lightly: "How to archive?"

 "Oh oh." Jing Xun remembered that he needed to archive, so he hurried over and transferred the method that Assistant Xiao Tang taught him to him just now. Shen Yijin.

 "It's these two buttons. Press this one first. Do you see? See? This interface? Then press OK." The temperature

 in the room is pleasant, and the afternoon sun has turned to the west. The living room is the same color as the bright sky outside.

 And? The young man sitting on the floor has fair skin, and his eyelashes are very thin and long. When he came up to explain patiently, he looked over from Shen Yijin's perspective, and saw the young man's lively eyelashes fluttering, small and exquisite. Underneath her nose, her bright red lips opened and closed.

 And further down, the young man wearing his clothes loosely, with his fair neck and half of his shoulders exposed...

 "Jing Xun." Shen Yijin suddenly called him in a low voice.

 "Huh?" Jing Xun raised his head in confusion.

 It was only then that he realized that since the two of them were sitting side by side, when he looked up at Shen Yijin, the distance between their faces would be... suddenly very close