Chapter 90 Extra Story 2.1 Jealousy

"Mr. Shen, this is the financial report of the subsidiary for the last quarter. Please have a look." "Mr. Shen,

Mr. Qin from the entertainment company wants to meet you alone. Opportunity..."

"Mr. Shen, this is the new budget for the development of Chengdong Resort, please read it and sign it..."

In the meeting room of Shen Group, Shen Yijin sat alone at the main seat and was surrounded by various departments. Surrounded by his supervisors, he dealt with the leftover work on Shen's side.

Since a mature work system has already been formed, Shen Yijin manages several companies in one go.

Normally, there are only a few excellent assistants who work together and report the matter to him.

But for a few days every month, Shen Yijin would still go back to Shen's to focus on dealing with difficult issues in person.

Like today.

"Mr. Shen, you have been working for a long time, take a break." The meeting was suspended when it was almost lunch break.

The other executives left the conference room one after another. Assistant Xiaolu went against the crowd and brought a cup of coffee to Shen Yijin, and asked: "It's almost lunch time, do you want to order a meal for you?" Shen

Yijin After browsing through the document in front of him, he signed it and handed it out, saying: "No need." "

Okay Mr. Shen, why are you calling me?"

Assistant Lu took Shen Yijin's hand. At the same time, the computer he put on the desktop to record the meeting rang, and the word "husband" stood out in the lower right corner of the screen, and the only two people in the meeting room saw it.

"...Ahaha." Assistant Lu who accidentally logged in his private WeChat gave a small smile to try to ease the embarrassment. He felt that Mr. Shen probably saw the full content of the WeChat prompt on his screen, so he couldn't help explaining: " It was my husband who came here to have lunch with me, and I told him that he shouldn't arrive so early..." "

Then you go." Shen Yijin said.

"Mr. Shen?" Assistant Xiaolu looked at the time, there are still more than 20 minutes before the real lunch break...

"Go, come back on time for the meeting in the afternoon." Shen Yijin didn't say much, and Xiaolu knew he wouldn't say anything more. He thanked his old man directly, and left the meeting room with the documents in his arms.

Husband...

In the office where there was only one person left, Shen Yijin secretly pondered these two words.

Assistant Lu got married a few months ago, and his partner was also a man. Shen Yijin once overheard him talking on the phone by accident, and heard him call the person on the other side into the microphone, husband...

Think about it carefully, Tang Li also asked Jin Zheheng to call him husband before...

Shen Yijin retracted his thoughts, and then He pulled out a document and quickly browsed through it with lowered eyes.

After a while, the personal phone that he kept at hand also shook, and the word "Jing Xun" seemed to appear in front of the screen.

Shen Yijin immediately took the phone.

[Jing Xun: Is Sheng still in meetings? Don't be too tired, remember to eat at noon! ]

Two months after the ai chip was officially launched, Jing Xun is not as busy as before.