Chapter 65 Brother Ember's Wife

A few days later, when Grandpa Shen returned to Dragon City from S City, he formally invited Jing Xun to visit Shen's house.

 In two days? It's Grandpa Shen's birthday, and it's also the day when they...are going to announce their marriage. It's time to go to Shen's house in advance to meet? Meet? Shen Yijin's other family members.

 Jing Xun has no objection.

 He still felt nervous when he went back to S city to meet Grandpa Shen.

 But this time he was going to the Shen family's mansion, but Jing Xun didn't feel anything.

 The main reason is that he has already met Grandpa Shen, and he has also seen the kindness of the other party, so he will no longer feel nervous and afraid.

 As for the rest of the Shen family, Mr.? Never mentioned it, and Jing Xun simply didn't think about it that much.

 He defaulted to going back to Shen's house to see Grandpa Shen, at most he would see Shen Bohan's mother again, that is, Shen Yijin's stepmother.

 But when he actually arrived at Shen's house, Jing Xun realized what "great family and great business" means.

 The Shen family's main house is located on the edge of the Fourth Ring Road, which is not considered a suburban area, but covers an area of ​​no less than a few thousand square meters.

 Usually, when you walk by and look inside the fence, you can only see the green grassland surrounded by a large area of ​​green trees. Those who don't know it may think it is a small park.

 However, after actually walking to the main entrance, driving in, and turning two turns, you can see a building comparable to a white castle sitting in the middle of the lawn.

 …

 Driving in front of the gorgeously decorated and retro building, Shen Yijin's car stopped at the door? Naturally, people who looked like housekeepers and servants came over to open the door for them and welcome them into the house.

 And when you walk into the open door, you will be overwhelmed by the prosperity inside again.

 This "castle" seems to have at least three floors. The overall building is Western-style, but the decoration and furnishings incorporate many mysterious and charming oriental elements.

 It should be specially designed by a designer. The whole villa is designed to be gorgeous but not extravagant. It is low-key and luxurious, which is very in line with the temperament of the two richest men in the Shen family.

 It was the first time to see such a simple but stylish villa, and after entering the door, Jing Xun inevitably looked around.

 And at this moment, a middle-aged man happened to come down from the wide spiral staircase on the top floor.

 Seeing them appearing at the door, the man quickened his steps to go downstairs, and shouted very courteously, "Ashin is back." The man was not as tall as Shen Yijin, but judging by his appearance, his

 appearance It is somewhat similar to Shen Yijin.

 Jing Xun heard Mr. greet each other: "Second Uncle."

 The person called Second Uncle has warmly greeted him: "You haven't been home for a while."

 When you get closer, see you. When he arrived at Jing Xun, he was stunned again: "...This is? Xiao Xun, right?"

 A moment of astonishment flashed in the man's scrutinizing eyes. After he was stunned, he quickly and enthusiastically said: "As soon as the old man came back, he told me about you, and this morning he was talking about Ah Jin bringing you back, and his mood has improved a lot!" Jing Xun greeted him with a smile, and called