Chapter 17 Beyond the aesthetic line

[Jing Xun: I heard that your company has won a gold medal? Congratulations! ]

 [Mr.: Yes]

 [Jing Xun: Didn't you go up to receive the award, sir? Everyone is very curious about your appearance. ]

 [Mr.: The project has main creators and R&D personnel, they will lead it]

 ...

 So sir, it is really low-key.

 After chatting with the chat software for two days, Jing Xun also figured out a pattern. Generally, when Shen Yijin seldom typed for him, and the words were particularly concise, it meant that the other party was busy with something and it was not convenient to reply.

 Jing Xun doesn't care too much, he often forgets things when he is busy, so he never asks the other party for anything, and the chat is very casual.

 Seeing that the rest time was about to end, Jing Xun didn't reply.

 But Shen Yijin sent him a message: [It's about to board the plane]

 [Oh, are you going to country F? ]

 Jing Xun remembered the schedule that the other party had told him before.

 [Well, back in three days]

 Yes sir.

 Just after typing a few words, before sending them in time, the screen of Jing Xun's mobile phone flashed, and it was "Mom" who called him.

 "Hello, Mom?" He answered the phone.

 ...

 Not long after, Jing Xun rushed to the hospital.

 The disease that the original owner's younger brother got was not very stable.

 Especially if there is not enough money for treatment.

 This time, his younger brother was suddenly seriously ill and was pushed into the emergency room, and the phone was filled with the cry of the original owner's mother.

 Jing Xun hurried to the door of the emergency room, and saw a couple sitting close together, both of them withered.

 The stepfather was the first to look up and saw Jing Xun, forced a smile on his haggard face, and said, "Ah Xun is here." The

 original owner's mother raised her head when she heard the sound, and Jing Xun saw it clearly.

 ... This face is also in the inherited memory, but it is a little blurry, not as vivid as it is now.

 From a close distance, this lady named Luo Li should look pretty good, but she neglected to take care of herself after the original owner's younger brother fell ill, and now her face is not only haggard, but also has a sense of vicissitudes and oldness.

 Jing Xun looked at the woman's face, and felt that the original owner's eyes and nose were very similar to hers, and the face shape was also similar... He began to subconsciously guess that maybe his real mother also had this appearance... But soon, the thought was

 overtaken interrupt.

 ——Looking for the shadow of a mother I have never met in a book world sounds ridiculous.

 Also a little hypocritical.

 Besides, this lady was not like his mother...not the same.

 She did not give up her sick child.

 None of them gave up.

 Ms. Luo Li's voice on the phone sounded rough, but her real body was extremely thin.