Chapter 70 Say it + receive a certificate

"Actually, I...I'm not Yan Jingxun."

 After a moment of silence, Jing Xun opened his mouth.

 Facing Shen Yijin's turn, Jing Xun raised his head to meet the other's eyes.

 He summoned up his courage and said, "My name is Jing Xun... I'm not from the same world as you, I came here later." "

 Xiao Xun..." This time it was Shen Yijin who showed a rare surprise.

 "Actually, Mr. has suspected me for a long time." Jing Xun leaned his back against the door, simply shifted his body weight, and leaned halfway there: "You have investigated me in detail and communicated with my mother, you should have discovered it long ago. I'm not Yan Jingxun anymore."

 Shen Yijin said: "I don't doubt you. Xiaoxun..."

 But Jing Xun shook his head at him, expressing that it was nothing.

 They don't know that what reveals themselves the most is the strength he shows.

 People related to work, such as Professor Huo, senior sisters and seniors, and colleagues in the company, they are a group of people who don't know Yan Jingxun's past.

 And other people, like Tang Jingyuan and Yang Yi, and even Zha Gong, are people who don't understand him now.

 Perhaps Tang Jingyuan and the others indirectly learned about his achievements in some areas from other sources, and they would not be suspicious because the original owner had studied well.

 But that's just because the water in the professional field he is doing now is too deep, and other people can't deeply understand what his strength is.

 But Shen Yijin, who got along with him day and night, knew it.

 And after being together for a long time, many things can no longer be prevaricated by loving reading and having a photographic memory.

 Although Mr. has never met the original owner, but a little comparison can still find clues.

 Jing Xun knew that the more outstanding he was in the company, the deeper his husband's suspicion of him would be.

 He had considered whether to confess to Shen Yijin before.

 But for so long, the other party never asked. Didn't even ask him again? How did he master those esoteric contents.

 They didn't say anything.

 Leaning halfway on the door, Jing Xun subconsciously scratched the door panel with his nails.

 Not nervous, just don't know what to say.

 It's strange to suddenly tell someone that they all live in the same book.

 Especially the world in this book is so real, everyone has their own ideas and abilities.

 Just like now,

 even Mr. was shocked by the explosive content he said.

 ——The distance between the two people is very close, only two steps away.

 Therefore, Jing Xun could clearly feel the stagnation of the other party's breath, as well as the stiffness of the limbs.

 Fortunately, Shen Yijin is Shen Yijin after all, and his psychological quality is quite strong.

 He? stood there, although his figure was stiff, and the expression on his face, which had never been discernible, became even more blank, but he? still asked a question.