Chapter 80 Little Secret

After hearing Grandpa Shen's words, Jing Xun couldn't help being stunned.

 What doesn't match, sir think so...

 Knees tight together, sitting in a standard posture, Jing Xun pondered over the chess game and Shen Yijin at the same time.

 Shen Yijin has always been calm and strong, and he is even more capable when he is working. Anyone can see him as an extremely confident and conceited person.

 But does the original husband also have such excessive thoughts?

 ...

 When the chess game was at a stalemate, someone knocked on the door of the study suddenly, and Jing Xun's thoughts were interrupted.

 Probably someone like Grandpa Shen's assistant appeared at the door, seeing someone playing chess with the old man in the study, the assistant was stunned for a moment.

 It wasn't until Grandpa Shen asked him what was the matter that he came forward to report: "In the past two days, there have been some bad rumors in the business world... about Master Jin." The assistant paused for a moment after saying this

 .

 He couldn't help but glance at Jing Xun who was sitting opposite.

 As soon as he heard "Master Jin", Jing Xun's ears perked up subconsciously.

 Thinking that Mr. might have some bad rumors, Jing Xun looked at Grandpa Shen with curiosity and horror. Then he looked at the assistant again, meaning why is this still a trick?

 Grandpa Shen: "Tell me, what are the rumors?"

 The assistant came back to his senses and said, "It was the accident that happened to the young master... Some people said that the young master returned to the country just after the accident happened to the young master. The timing was too coincidental." It just so happened that something happened to the eldest young master, so young master Jin took over the Shen family. And there have always been rumors in the outside world that the young master Jin and the young master are not on good terms..." "..." The young master referred to by the assistant here refers to

 Shen

 Yijin father, Grandpa Shen's eldest son.

 He had indeed turned into a vegetative state in a car accident two years ago, and Shen Yijin also returned to China after that...Jing Xun could

 n't help raising his eyes to see Grandpa Shen's reaction, but the old man's expression was very calm.

 He didn't even feel surprised, and of course he didn't have the slightest doubt about Shen Yijin, he just said to Jing Xun: "Look, this shows how difficult it is for Ah Jin to do things normally, and he has to endure such gossip "

 Then he said to his assistant: "Try to find out where the rumors came from, and I want to see who put the article on their father and son!" "Yes." The assistant

 responded , and backed out.

 Jing Xun continued to study the chess game.

 Seeing the young man who was sitting obediently and burying his head in front of the chessboard, Grandpa Shen, who just heard that father and son were killing each other, had no reaction, was a little surprised at the moment.

 He asked Jing Xun: "Isn't Xiao Xun afraid?"

 After Jing Xun heard this, he asked in confusion, "What are you afraid of?"

 His attitude was so natural that Grandpa Shen hesitated for a while before he said, "You are not worried about Ah Jin. Did you do something wrong?"

 "The relationship between Ah Jin and his father is indeed not close...and with Ah Jin's current strength, it is easy for him to do anything." "