Chapter 41 Show affection?

After accepting the gift from Grandpa Shen, the group moved to the flower hall outside to have lunch together.

 It seems to be true as the housekeeper said before, Grandpa Shen has been waiting for them to come over for a long time, and the meals are already prepared, and it is obvious that they are carefully prepared. A lot of thought has been put into each dish, and the taste is quite good.

 After a happy meal, Jing Xun and the others sat in the yard with Grandpa Shen for a while, and the two of them were naturally asked some questions about work, study and life.

 Most of the questions were from the perspective of caring for them. Shen Yijin answered whatever was asked for ten thousand years, and he would never answer a question less or say more.

 When it was Jing's turn to answer the questions, he would try to say as much as possible, and he would do so vividly, making Grandpa Shen very happy.

 "Hahaha, Ah Jin really drove you to school by bicycle?" It seemed hard to imagine that my grandson would do such a thing, and the old man smiled with a few wrinkles on his face that wasn't too old. .

 After savoring it carefully, he nodded again, and concluded: "Well, it is indeed something Ah Jin can do."

 As the protagonist of the topic, Shen Yijin seemed very calm, as if he didn't mind himself at all. things were revealed.

 He just sat quietly on the side, listening to his grandfather and his lover talking about himself, his eyes focused on one point, and he listened attentively.

 Rarely, his eyes were not so indifferent, and his peach blossom eyes finally became a little more lively.

 Jing Xun noticed that Mr. gave people a softer feeling than usual.

 It is also because of this that he will tell Grandpa Shen more about Shen Yijin, and he also likes to hear about Mr. Shen from him.

 ...Although there is very little information that can be heard.

 After all, for some unknown reason, my husband left home early.

 It's not that Grandpa Shen doesn't have the feeling of licking the calf, but after all, their grandparents and grandchildren have been separated for many years.

 Even if Shen Yijin returned to China two years ago, it was because of the general economic depression and the ups and downs of the business world. Both Shen Yijin and Grandpa have too many things to do. It seems that they rarely sit down like this When talking gossip.

 At the end, Old Man Shen asked them again: "When do you plan to get married? Do you have any plans?"

 He asked Shen Yijin this question.

 Shen Yijin said: "After meeting Grandpa with Xiao Xun, we will hold an engagement ceremony in a few days." "What

 kind of engagement ceremony will be held? When did our family have this?"

 Mr. Shen has a straightforward temper, and he can say whatever he wants. .

 At this moment, he was obviously very dissatisfied with Shen Yijin's plan, and he complained to Jing Xun helplessly: "This kid, Ah Jin, is like this. He has to follow the procedure step by step in everything he does. It's too rigid." Jing Xun: "..."

 Jing

 Xun Feeling that this matter cannot be left to Mr. alone, he thought it over, and tried to explain in an appropriate tone: "It was because I didn't know Mr. well at that time, so we decided to get engaged first..." Of course, Mr.