Chapter 38 Sir, I seem to have been bitten...

Turning around suddenly, Shen Yijin saw the young man rolling himself up in the bathtub.

 Under the almost transparent water surface, the young man hugged himself tightly.

 Not as wide open as before, he covered himself tightly, with wet black hair drooping, he half raised his head, and said nonsense: "No, not boyfriend, we will get married soon, I already have a fiancé! My fiancé is amazing...we love each other so much!"

 "Jing Xun."

 Turning back, Shen Yijin subconsciously took a step, and returned to the bathtub in two or three steps.

 Shen Yijin's throat rolled twice, his arms were very long, even though the round bathtub was huge, he could easily reach out from the side to scoop up the young man to his side.

 But this time, the outstretched hand didn't know where to land, so Shen Yijin could only lower his head and place a kiss on the other's rosy lips.

 "Xiao Xun, look at me."

 Shen Yijin deliberately slowed down the speed of sound and lowered his voice, and a very textured voice like the sound of a cello suddenly sounded in the bathroom, which made Jing Xun stunned for a moment. Automatically follow the lips that kissed him just now, only feel that there is a unique and familiar breath in the breath.

 ...is the taste of Mr.

 "Huh?"

 After a moment of daze, the young man in the bathtub raised his head in confusion.

 Just buried his head for a while, and when he looked up again, Jing Xun was dazzled by the light in the bathroom, and couldn't see clearly.

 But he found that it was undoubtedly the bathroom in Shen Yijin's master bedroom, and he still recognized it.

 ...Jing Xun remembered that he was taken home by Mr. Villain, and there was no possibility of him being locked up in a dark room.

 But what happened just now?

 Subconsciously, Jing Xun looked into Shen Yijin's eyes, which were flickering, even a little more frank and tender than usual...

 This is indeed Mr.

 But it was indeed Mr. who had those dark eyes just now.

 What's more, he still remembered the coldness...

 Thinking of those snow-covered eyes, Jing Xun's body shrank down, wanting to soak more in the warm water.

 This is the result of a slow brain response, completely subconsciously.

 The chaotic brain also couldn't figure out why the impression of the husband would switch back and forth 180 degrees, but Jing Xun was always frank, and he always asked directly for things he didn't understand.

 Only this time, it was the other party who spoke first.

 "Xiao Xun." Shen Yijin said: "Repeat what you said just now."

 Jing Xun: "...?"

 Shen Yijin's long eyelashes drooped, his gaze staring at him like water, and slowly said: "My fiancé is very powerful. "

 ..."

 "We are super in love."

 "..."

 The steam in the bathtub evaporated, and the smell of alcohol rose, making Jing Xun's complexion even more rosy.

 He slightly opened his eyes, and he didn't hold his arm so hard - after all, holding it all the time was exhausting and tiring.

 But once he realizes that Shen Yijin is still looking down at him at this time... the kind that can see everything, it is impossible for him to relax completely.