Chapter 71 Happy Newlyweds

Although Shen Yijin asked him: Is it okay?

 But Jing Xun felt that the husband seemed to be asking just that.

 Because without waiting for his reaction, everything that should come has come.

 ...

 So it's because I got the certificate today, so I want to commemorate it?

 Or did you feel it all of a sudden?

 Is it the psychological feeling, or is it purely physical?

 Calculating the time, it seems that almost two months have passed since the two of them last time...

 Jing Xun remembered this time.

 But then he couldn't think of anything else.

 This time he did not have Chinese medicine, and he was in good condition, but I don't know if it was because his brain was clear.

 The senses... seem to be stronger.

 And it seems to be longer.

 Was it this long last time?

 Jing Xun couldn't remember.

 It's been a long time in my impression, but the result is the same.

 ——They were all fainted from exhaustion.

 But the last time he was unconscious, he was about to faint, and he didn't have that strong feeling of "extremely long".

 But this time, the feeling is simply not too strong.

 Jing Xun couldn't take a bath by himself afterwards.

 But when he got up early the next morning, he found that a sliver of sunlight entered the room, the bedroom was already illuminated, and when he fell asleep for some reason, Jing Xun recollected it, feeling... quite exciting.

 At least at that time, he felt so in his mind more than once.

 The body was sunken in the clean and soft bed, wrapped in the quilt that still smelled like Mr. Jing, Jing Xun couldn't help laughing.

 Even though the fiery atmosphere has passed, it is difficult to recall that feeling now, but Jing Xun's mind still has the four characters "I was so excited".

 feel pretty good.

 Even there were some sequelae. Jing Xun tried to stretch his waist and legs under the quilt, and immediately felt some discomfort in certain positions.

 He wanted to try to get up, but Shen Yijin's voice suddenly rang in his ears again—

 "Xiao Xun is awake?"

 Jing Xun: "..."

 The half-sitting young man quickly slid back into the quilt.

 The white body is like a carp that is overflowing with silver light and jumps out of the water in an instant. After having a good time, it quickly hides back under the wide quilt.

 Jing Xun found himself naked.

 "Yeah."

 Nodding symbolically, the half of his face that was hidden under the quilt was immediately blushed.

 ...Why is sir here at this hour?

 It's seven o'clock in the morning!

 According to the law, at this time, Mr. should have prepared breakfast, and then waited for him to get up while working in the study.