Hi!

[There is a TLDR if you don't want to read all of this though I don't think it's much I try to keep it short and simple]

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I know, I know not an update but don't worry I WILL NOT AND WILL NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS STORY!

So don't worry, but.....

Yes, I know, there's a but.

I know it's been 3 years since I updated this book but honestly I've wanted season 7 to come out so that I can continue and know what happens after season 6 so that anything that I add won't mess with the original story line too much also by the time I got to where I was I had started to forget what would happen next so I would need to rewatch season 6.

And honestly, I'm kinda really lazy 😅 that's why it's taken so long. And it's still going to take a while (sorry!) because another thing I would like to share is around the time I first stopped was also because when I first started writing this story it was for fun and because I enjoyed it but after a while more so towards season 6 times it started to feel like a chore and took the fun out of it. Don't get me wrong it was still enjoyable but the thought of not posting/updating on time and disappointing you guys was the only thing pushing me to write so if you guys think that the last few chapters (mostly season 6) don't feel as good that is probably why.

Now with that off my chest (I've been holding that in for 3 years now 😆) to get to what this 'update' is actually for.

I do want to write just not for this book for now not forever don't worry!

Sooooooo!

I have some stories that I'd really like to continue writing for and share with you all and I'd like you all to choose from what I have prepared and most excited for and I personally believe I have them pretty well written.

(Definitely think that my writing has most definitely improved since when I first started writing!)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

TLDR: Story WILL NOT be discontinued, don't worry! I explain why I haven't updated and why I stopped. The real reason for this 'update' was to share that I want to start writing for a new story and want you to help choose from what I already have prepared.

Please read the rest plz! There is no TLDR for what is underneath!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

If you guys would like a new story to read while you wait for this one to be updated your choices are:

1. Title: *No Title Yet*
Type/Universe: (My Inner Demons - Asch x Reader)
Extra Details:
• Prologue (Completed)
• Chapter 1 (Partially Written)

2. Title: *No Title Yet*
Type/Universe: (Power Rangers MegaForce x Reader) 
Extra Details:
[Reader x OC]
Ideas for episodes written down but no real Prologue/Intro/Chapter is written yet
{I know this will most likely not be chosen at all but I thought I'd put it as an option}

3. Title: *No Title Yet*
Type/Universe: (Fairy Tail x Reader)
Extra Details:
• Small Mystogan x Reader until Edolas Arc
• Once Mystogan is gone don't know if I should just keep it a Fairy Tail x Reader, Reader x OC, or Reader x A Fairy Tail Character (that you all can choose based on popular vote)
• No Chapters or Intro written yet but..
• Magic and Past/Background has been thought of (which I believe to be more important anyways) and completed 😎✌️
• Reader will be as strong as Ezra and WILL NOT be extremely Over Powered because that's just no fun and gets annoying

4. Title: Bionic Lovers
Type/Universe: (Lab Rats- Chase x Reader)
Extra Details:
• Prologue (Completed)
• Chapter 1 (Partially Written)
• Bionics have been decided and character will not be Over Powered

5. You don't mind which story I write because you like all of them or your stuck between two choices that's fine place a vote for all the stories you would like and I will tally which one has the most!

These are the stories I've decided to let you guys choose from!

PLEASE VOTE! SO THAT I MAY START WRITING FOR WHICH EVER ONE IS PICKED! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

Please leave the number of the story you would like to read most in your comment to make keeping track of what story is voted for most easier for me plz!

And if you guys want small sneak peaks for any of the stories here just ask and I'll prepare it and post it either on this book or under my other book titled Coming Soon