Chapter 82

Chapter 82

Title: Embarrassing Dante

Key~

(f/s) Favorite Scent

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 30 & 31

Word Count: 3800

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I hope you guys had an AMAZING Christmas!! Sorry, I haven't been posting regularly as I used to be but I've just been busy with high school 😒 but I'm on winter break right now so I'll finish up this season and get a few more of the Prequeal chapters done and start posting that while I figure out how I want
Season 6 to go, but enough of my blabbering and let's get to the chapter.
Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

"Sorry we're late!" Aphmau apologized running outside of the house with Aaron to me and Dante waiting patiently, "I had to find my wallet and them Kawaii had to ask us something!"

"Don't worry about it, Aph," Dante reassured, "we weren't waiting too long."

"See babe, I told you they wouldn't care about us being 5 minutes late," Aaron looked at him short fiance.

"Well I just felt bad for making them wait when were the ones who set the time," Aphmau huffed crossing her arms.

"You guys are so cute," I teased, "Now let's get going you guys!" I cheered grabbing Aphmau's arm and dragging her away.

~

"So she wants to use the upstairs living room for her and Zane?" I asked Aphmau who nodded her head as we looked through clothes, "Awww that's so cute!"

"Haha I know right!" Aphmau giggled happily.

Then the guys walked over with outfits they liked and all four of us went to the changing rooms and tried them on.

I tried mine on and didn't quite like it as much as I thought I would. I changed back into my (F/c) and dark blue crop top hoodie and my black shorts with my belt. (See Outfits for better visual) I walked out of my stall and hung the clothes where they provide us to do they can put it back and waited for everyone else to walk out.

First to walk out with Dante his outfit in hand and smile on his face, as always.

"Did you like your outfit," I asked him as he stood next to me.

"Yeah, what about you?" He asked wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I thought, I would but I didn't like it much after trying it on," I told him while resting my head on his shoulder.

We stood like that waiting for Aphmau and Aaron. Not too long Aphmau walked out disappointed placing her clothes where I put mine. Then Aaron walked out happy with his outfit as well.

"Did you guys like your clothes?" I asked them.

Aphmau huffed angrily.

"I'll take that as a no," Aaron answered, "what about you guys?"

I sighed and shook my head.

"Well if you two want to continue shopping Dante and I can sit on the couch over there and wait," Aaron suggested.

"But we don't want to make you guys have to wait," Aphmau said with me agreeing.

"We'd feel bad," I added in.