Intro & Chapter 1

Intro

Title: They Move In

Mystreet Season 1 Episode 1

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(H/L) Hair Length
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color

A moving truck comes driving in to the street of Mystreet and stops at a two story house down the street from (Y/n) and Aaron's house. When the truck stops three girls walk out and look at the house. Their was a black haired girl with tanned like skin, a girl that had cat ears and a tail and wore a lot of pink and not to mention she was quite pale, and lastly their was a girl with pastel blue hair who was also quite pale but not as much as the pick haired Meif'wa.

The girls started grabbing their stuff and bringing it inside. A minute or two later another moving truck pulled up to the house across from their house.

Dante POV

Me and the guys pull up to our new house that is across the street from the girls house. What a 'coincidence', right?

It was the guys idea they are obsessed with Aphmau. I don't really think of Aphmau that way she's just a really good friend, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't flirt with her to get the guys rivaled up. Besides I have a girl I like, but I haven't seen her in a year or two. Last time I saw her was when college ended.

I miss her. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair and her
(E/C) eyes that shine beautifully. She was.... wait no is the prettiest most gorgeous girl I've ever met. Though I don't think I'll ever see her again I lost contact with her when college ended.

*sigh*

"You okay, Dante?" Garroth asked me, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine," I tell him giving him a fake smile.

"Come on, Dante, We've been friend with you for years we know when you fake a smile, what's wrong?" Laurence asked walking up to me and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I told you guys nothing wrong. Now come on let's get these boxes in the house," I say happily and smile at them while grabbing a box and walking away hearing Aphmau scream at Garroth asking what we're doing here.

~Time Skip~

We've been living here for a week now and apparently Zane and Aaron also live on this street. If only (Y/n) lived on this street. I doubt she lives on this street. Anyways right now I'm in the living room just watching the guys playing video games. When suddenly out of nowhere my brain decides to make me sigh, the guys look over at me and pause the game.

"Okay ,Dante, what's wrong and you can't just walk away this time. Seriously what's wrong?," Laurence asked me and Garroth nods his head agreeing with Laurence wanting to know what's wrong with me.

"Uh...do you guys remember the girl that I would always hang out with back in high school and college?" I asked them running my hand threw my hair.

"Uhh.... your (H/c) haired ex-girlfriend?" Garroth asked trying to remember.

"Sh-she wasn't my girlfriend! We were just friends!" I yell embarrassed my face tinting with red, "But yeah her."

"Okay keep telling yourself that, Dante, but anyways what about her?" Laurence asked me.

"Hehe. I can't stop thinking about her lately. I just miss her so much," I tell rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Then why don't you just call her or something," Laurence tells me.

"I- I can't I lost contact with her when college ended," I say looking down.

"Well don't be so down, Dante, I'm sure we'll see her again soon. So just keep your head up," Garroth tells me reassuringly.