Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Title: The Lodge

Mystreet Season 4 Episode 1

Word Count: 3472

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

"Are we there yet?"

"No," replied back an annoyed orange haired Witch to the blonde that sat to the right of her.

"How 'bout now?" He pestered on annoying the witch even more than what she already was.

"No!"

"How 'bout-"

"Garroth, you have been asking for an hour! Stop!"

"Are we there yet?" Kim asked. Garroth giggled along with Kim annoying Lucinda even more.

"Kim! Don't encourage him! (Y/n), Aaron can you believe them?" Lucinda asked the two siblings that sat in the front seats.

"Oh, sorry I put my ear buds on like an hour ago," Aaron laughed looking in the rear view mirror at the annoyed witch.

"Hehehe yeah, I had my ear buds in an hour ago too," You laughed nervously at the witch who was glaring at you and your brother.

"The first time Garroth asked," the siblings said in unison.

"Are we there yet?" Garroth asked once again.

"Grrrrr...." Lucinda growled having reached her limit, "Kim, switch seats with me!"

~

"We're here guys," Aaron told the group opening his door and stepping out if the car.

"Well here we are!" Garroth said looking at the lodge along with everyone else.

"This place is...." You said not knowing exactly what to say about it.

"A total dump," Lucinda said finishing your sentence.

"Huh, I don't understand our parents said this place was fantastic," Garroth replied confused looking at the lodge.

"Judging by the looks of things this place was fantastic," Aaron said to Garroth.

"But that was years ago," you said standing next to your brother, wearing one of Dante's jackets with one of Zane's masks to keep warm.

"Ugh.... see why I thought this entire thing was fishy," Aaron groaned out.

"It did sound to good to be true, Garroth," Kim said to him.

"Yeah, but I don't know, it sounded awesome getting paid to vacation," Garroth said now standing in front of everyone looking at the lodge.

"Garroth, we are not vacationing. Our parents said to fix things up," Aaron told him.

"Well nothing a few potions can't take care of and uhhhh...," Lucinda said looking at our luggage that is placed next to Kim, "Wait, wait, WHERE IS MY POTION BAG!" Lucinda exclaimed freaking out.

Aaron goes to check the car for it along with Garroth. Kim and you helping look for it within and around the luggage.

"I didn't see it in the car, maybe you forgot to bring it?" Kim suggested.

"Mmmm!" Lucinda said frustrated, "there's no way I forgot to bring it. I probably put it on the ground and forgot to pick it up somewhere. Yeah," she said trying to reassure herself.