Chapter 73

Chapter 73

Title: Scars

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 10

Word Count: 4322

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Dante and you lied in bed together cuddling before you had to leave for your last Physical Therapy Appointment.

You hummed contently your eyes closed with your head rested on Dante's chest while he played with locks of your hair.

"(Y/n)?" Dante asked breaking the peaceful silence.

"Yeah?" You asked softly a bit tired from being in Dante's warmth.

"Umm... how- how are your scars?" He asked hesitantly.

Your eyes opened and showed sorrow for a brief moment as you looked at your exposed stomach. Fading scares showing, some small, others large, some showing no signs of fading just yet.

Not answering and stuck in your daze Dante looks at you worried, thinking he shouldn't have asked about the sensitivity topic.

He placed his hand on your hip and rubbed soothing circles on your stomach, where there wasn't any scars.

Feeling his hand place on your hip you looked at him. He smiled softly at you. You smiled back grateful to have him. He's yours and your his.

He's your Blue______. 💙

"I'm sorry I asked," He apologized leaning his head back on the back board of the bed, "It's a sensitive topic..... for the both of us. I shouldn't have asked."

"Dante......."

"Heh, I don't like seeing you sad, (Y/n)," He said and smiled at you sweetly, "I love you too much to want to see you like that. Your my world, (Y/n)."

I started at him in shock tears welling up in your eyes, "I love you, Dante!" You jumped up from his arms and straddled his waist and kissed him happily.

The both of you smiled into the kiss. Dante's hands on your waist rubbing gentle circles on your side as you held his face in your hands kissing him.

*Knock Knock*

Ending the kiss you looked each other in the eyes with so much love your breaths uneven from their normal pace.

"That's must be Aaron," you said moving your hands from his face, "I should get going," getting off of him and placing your feet on the wooden floor and put on your white and dark blue flip flops on before pecking Dante on the lips quickly.

"I'll see you later okay," You smiled sweetly at him.

"Yeah, good luck," he smiled back at you sitting up in the bed.

You hummed nodding your head before you opened the door to see Aaron and the both of you were on your way to your last Physical Therapy Appointment.

~

Dante POV

After our little moment I got up from the bed and went to a drawer. Opening it a box a fancy black fuzzy type of box. The box holding inside the thing that I planed to do a year ago but had to hold aside.

I grabbed the velvet box and opened it looking at the ring I plan to use sometime soon to have the hand of the woman I love.

I remover the day I got it.