Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Title: Melissa

Mystreet The Bigger Move Episode 4

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(H/l) Hair Length
(H/c) Hair Color
(E/c) Eye Color
'Italics' Thoughts

Word Count: 3676

(Y/n) POV

"Oh and (Y/n) sweetie," Zianna calles back to me as we were all walking towards the entrance of Olive Garden.

"Yes, Zianna?" I asked her confused on why she called back to me.

"If you want you could invite your boyfriend Dante," she told me with her usual smile on her face.

"Oh um thanks Zianna," I told her as everyone else just looked at me for my reaction to her saying that. As I just ignore them and texted Dante since he should be off of work by now.

~

"Is anyone else getting a sense of deja vu," Garroth asked as we waited for Zianna to comeback from inside.

"Very much," Aaron growled out jealousy lingering in his tone.

"Ugh, don't even remind me," Zane groaned, shaking his head from the though of last time.

"No need to remind us Garroth," said an all too familiar voice that I know too well. We all turned towards the voice just to see that my assumption was correct on who it was.

"Dante!" I exclaimed running to him and hugging him as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "I missed you," I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

Ever since we've gotten back we've all been too busy working temporary jobs, that we have barely been able to see each other.

"I missed you too~" he cooed, kissing my forehead as I giggled in content.

"Okay, Love Birds we get it your in love," said a deep voiced emo.

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him in a playful way. Dante just chuckled at my childness as we walked over to join our group of friends.

"Are you guys sure we should be with your mom right now," Laurence asked towards Zane and Garroth.

"Why not? She invited us," Aphmau asked Laurence turning to look at him as she did.

"Yeah, but it seems kind of weird," Laurence replied.

"Ah I get it, so your thinking it's gonna be like a business and we'll just be in interrupting," Aphmau asked Laurence what she thought.

"Exactly."

"Then you obviously don't know my mother," Zane said adding into what Laurence thought, "our mom and dad work together she takes care of relations and he manages the company," Zane explained to the confused Laurence, "she wouldn't just invite us to sit around it's possible the girl we're about to meet prefers our kind of company."

"Heheh who would enjoy your company," Garroth giggled towards his, emo, younger brother, 'quietly'.

"I heard that," Zane yelled at Garroth angrily, but yet again when does he ever talk to Garroth not angrily.

"So she's using us?" Aphmau asked looking down at the ground.

"Now I don't think Zianna would use us, she's too nice to do that," I said trying to cheer Aphmau up.

"(Y/n)'s right mom is too nice for that she just enjoys making sure everyone gets to eat," Zane said adding on to what I said.

"Eheh sounds like a mom alright," Aaron added in.