Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Title: 5 months

Aphmau's Year Episode 1 & 2

Word Count: 4148

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

It's been two months since Aaron and you were taken away. Away from the people you love. Away from your second family.

Aphmau and Dante aren't doing so well. They're both staying at their childhood homes with their mom's. Their parents would occasionally get together so that their kids can be together and have some contact with other people besides themselves.

Every time they get together Dante and Aphmau just end up crying into each other's shoulders. Try to comfort each other. Maria and Silvana could only watch in sorrow as their kids broke down cry together. Silvana had told Maria the story of what happened when she went to drop Dante off with her.

Maria understood and tried to help her son get through this bad time in life but nothing was helping. Dante would just hold your bandana close to him as he cried. Gene would come and visit having heard that something bad happened. He asked his mom what happened Maria was hesitant in telling him but eventually did.

Gene stayed over for a week to help his mom with Dante. Dante was grateful to have a family like his. Before of all of this fiasco Dante had told Gene about wanting to propose but now he couldn't. Now he had to wait a year without you.

But today Dante and Aphmau were going back home to Lovers Lane.

~

"Sweetie, how are you holding up," Maria asked her youngest son worriedly, stopping the car, on their way to Lovers Lane.

"I-I'm fine," Dante answered not looking at his mom, weakly.

"But..... you still look tired," His mom said once again worried.

"Mmhm."

"Did you have another nightmare last night?" She asked him concerned.

"No," he said back quietly.

"Sweetie, (Y/n)'s father said you can see her next summer," Maria said trying to lighten his mood.

Dante just turned away and looked out the window of the car and outside at where they were stopped in front of.

"Her father's letters said she was still unconscious but they're taking care of her and.... "

"Please, mom. I just want to go back to our house," Dante said turning to her his hair a mess, but still put, and dark bags under his eyes.

"Alright Sweetie, this is your choice," Maria said nodding her head, "besides all your friends are there to help you including your brother, Gene," she said stoping and looking at her son's face sadly, "do you think they'll notice your tired eyes? I don't want them to ask questions as to why your loosing sleep."

Dante looked down and cuddled with your (F/c) bandana, "I can hide them," he said and untied it from around his wrist and put it around his eyes.

"Can you see with it?" Maria asked.

"Slightly, but I'll get used to it," Dante said looking around trying to adjust to the fabric in front of his eyes.

"Hm, alright. Now, let's get you home. I'm sure Silvana and Aphmau must be there by now," Maria said before moving the car forward and to Lovers Lane.

~

Arriving at Lovers Lane infront of Aphmau's house. Silvana drove up stoping infront of it soon after Maria came in up behind her car.