Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Title: Snowed In!

Mystreet Season 1 Episode 12

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name

Word Count: 487

(Y/n) POV

I'm over at the guys house watching MLH with them because both Laurance and Garroth think if they watch it they'll have a better change to be with Aphmau. I'm just sitting next to Dante his arm around me and my head resting on his chest. While we're watching MLH, Laurance and Garroth take notes and start talking about the show. While I cuddle closer to Dante, I start to get sleepy and Dante must of noticed because he put a blanket over the both of us but mostly me. I slowly start to close my eyes and go into a deep slumber while cuddling into Dante.

Dante POV
I look down and see that (Y/n) was cuddling up to me while sleeping. 'Shes so cute' I say in my head while looking at her. I then look up to see Garroth fell asleep and Laurance still awake watching MLH. I get up and pick (Y/n) up bridle style. "I'll be right back I'm going to go put (Y/n) in my room," I tell Laurance and walk off to my room with (Y/n) in my arms. When I get to my room I place her down in my bed and put my covers over her so she stays warm. I kiss the top of her head and leave the room closing the door.

"It's hard to believe that you guys aren't dating" Laurance says once I enter the living room again. "Why do you say that?" I ask him while sitting down on the couch. "Well.. You already act like a couple. You've kissed twice and you guys were just cuddling" Laurance tells me. "Uhh well
(Y/n) wants to wait a bit longer so we can get to know each other again since we haven't seen each other for a year or two." I say to Laurance "But is that what you want?" "I don't mind waiting as long as she's happy." I say back.

~Time Skip~

"I can't believe we spent our snow day watching MLH," Laurence complained.

"We will never speak about this to anyone, ever." I tell him.

"I still can't believe twilight sprinkles is now a princess"

"Did not see that coming"

"Nor did Garroth he fell asleep half way through. Hey want to draw ponies on him in permanent marker?"

"Laurance that's just immature of course I want to do that. It shouldn't even be a question." "We should see if (Y/n) wants to" I say running to wake (Y/n) up. "(Y/n) wake up. Do want to draw ponies on Garroth face?" I say while shaking her awake.

"Hmm.. Draw ponies on Garroth?" She ask sleepily

"Yeah do you want to?" I ask

"Yes!" She say getting up and jumping on my back.