Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Title: Home

Mystreet Season 3 Episode 26

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(H/l) Hair Length
(H/c) Hair Color

Word Count: 3715

No POV

"Oh! Hi Genie weenie!" Maria exclaimed answering the phone when her son called, "What?!" She exclaimed when Gene told her what Aphmau and Dante had told him about what was happening.

"Oh no this can't be happening! Don't worry Genie weenie, tell Dante poo that mommy will handle this," She said and hung up the phone as Gene was trying to stop her.

Seconds after she hung up she got a phone call from Silvana.

"María gurl did you hear what happened about our children?" Silvana exclaimed through the phone.

"Yeah, Gene just called and told me," Maria told.

"We have to do something my Mija is so upset about this situation." Silvana said, "We need to get Zianna to help us! I'll talk to her. I'll call you back!"

~

"What's the sich, yo?" Zianna answered the phone when Silvana called.

"Zianna, girl me and Maria need your help," Silvana told.

"Silvana, yo, you sound serious," Zianna said through the phone, "did something happen?"

"You know Aphmau's boyfriend? Aaron? And Maria's son Dante's girlfriend, (Y/n)?" Silvana asked, "I know your family and theirs are close. I hate to ask you for something like this, but your the only one me and Maria could turn to and..."

"Girl, we've been friends since our kids were babies," Zianna interrupted her, "what you need?"

"Aaron and Aphmau broke up," Silvana told her, "and (Y/n)'s not text Dante like, from what I heard, she promised."

"Say what? Shouldn't you be-," Zianna was saying.

"Happy? Honestly, I thought I would be, but seeing my baby like that.... made me realize. She's grown up and I haven't been there to help her with relationships. Honestly that was never my forte."

"So, what do you want to do?" Zianna asked after hearing Silvana.

Silvana sighed, "You, Maria and I are going to bring back Aaron and (Y/n) back home!" Silvana told her and hung up the phone.

"Now, I need to go check on Maria's son," Silvana said getting up from the seat she was in.

"DANTE POO~ DON'T WORRY MOMMYS HERE!" She heard from out side across the street.

"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Dante exclaimed when his mom barged through his front door all the guys looking toward her as well.

"Or not," Silvana sweat dropped.

~

"Yo! This sounds like a great plan, Silvana," Zianna told said person mentioned.

"Yeah, Silvana, but what If, Aaron or(Y/n) don't want to come with us?" Maria asked sadly hoping that you do want to come back.

"Well, than we'll just have to," Silvana trailed off thinking of something on the fly, "knock them out and, kidnap them both."

"Silvana!" Zianna and Maria scold.

Silvana laughed, "What? Oh come on it was just a joke!"

"Ohhh," Zianna said starting to laugh herself causing Maria to laugh along not able to resist.