Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Title: GIRLS NIGHT!

Season 2 Episode 17

Word Count: 3,591

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(H/l) Hair Length
(R/d) Random Drink

No POV

"Don't worry, Dante, I'm sure you'd be an amazing dog dad," you told your boyfriend, "if only one of us had a dog though, but for now your the best dog uncle!"

You had that conversation with him the day that Garroth and Aaron were competing for best dog dad after Zane got them riled up.

But you meant what you told Dante he would be a great dog dad. He doesn't like to disappoint you and you guys are going to live together now. He just wants to love you for the rest of his life and if it meant to have a pet that you both got and owned together it would mean you both were very serious about your guy's relationship and love for each other.

But today's a different day. Today was girls night.

~

"JENNA," You screamed once you saw her walk up the stairs to the roof where you and the girls were sitting, the girls being Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Lucinda, Aphmau, and yourself, "I'm so happy you could join us!," as you ran over to hug her.

"So your the Jenna that (Y/n) talks about," Lucinda said once you let go of the said girl.

"Good things I hope," Jenna replied smiling ear to ear.

"Wonderful things," Lucinda replied back.

"Well, good. I was worried I was going to be seen as a stick in the mud," Jenna said happily.

"With that flawless hair you have? Pfffff, Mud would avoid you," Lucinda told her.

"Well I appreciate the compliment, I think..," Jenna said a bit confused at the end.

"So what your saying is that you like to get dirty," Lucinda said smirk on her face.

"What that's not what I-," Jenna was saying before you cut her off.

"Oh shush it, Lucinda." You said rolling your eyes playfully at her before looking at Jenna, "It's okay, Jenna, Lucinda's just teasing you," you told her giggling a bit yourself along with Aphmau.

"She does that a lot," Aphmau added in for you.

"It's just who I am," Lucinda told, "if it bothers you, let me know I'll chill."

"Same goes for me," Aphmau chimes in.

"Actually I find you two to be quite annoying," Jenna says sheepishly.

After she said that everyone gave her a 'Wut?' Face (o_o).

"Gotcha! Hahaha! I can take a joke," Jenna said after see all her new friends reactions to her little joke.

"Oh! I'm glad," Aphmau said relieved as she laughed nervously.

"You little minx! You really had me going there," Lucinda said to the new found jokester.

"Hehah! Well I'm all for being cool around my friends," Jenna replied back.

"Same!," Aphmau said her hyper active self.

"Well then, Jenna, you'll love hanging out with us!," you told her.

"Yeah! Everyone feels comfortable being themselves around here. Well usually...," Aphmau said before lastly saying, "Unless you like ponies," she said grinning, a bit, evilly.