Chapter 89

Chapter 89 

Title: The GF

Mystreet Season 6 Episode 4 

Word Count: 2338

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Dante and your hiding didn't last long because about a day into hiding on the hill you had to head back. 

The morning was how you and your father planned it to be, Dante and you were scouting making sure no GF were near your location but also listening for any helpful information that the GF would be moving in soon to where your family was currently located, but the information that you did find out of was something you never wanted to hear. 

*Skkkkk*

"We have one of the Ultimas in custody, Derek Lycan has turned himself in…"

"......We're moving in, to get the rest of them."

*Skkkkk*

Dante covered your mouth, preventing you from making any noise until the GF got farther away before you both rushed back to your hideout to pack and prepare to help your friends and family, tears falling down your face as you ran. No matter the consequence you both weren't going to sit back and do nothing. Your objective has changed.

~The night before~

Derek sat in his room, thinking everything over, all the kids having left to go to the event Starlight was hosting for the guest. Making up his mind he walked out of the hotel and headed towards a building. 

Looking up at the building he held a stern look on his face.

"You want an Ultima," Derek growled before walking into the GF main building. 

A figure watched him from afar, a smirk growing on his face, the faded blue streak in his hair shining in the moonlight. 

~Now~

Derek stood with chains coming from the floor chained to his wrist. Either side of him stood two GF guns pointed right at him for precaution.  

"Hault!" The sliver haired male from the TV, a day prior, walked in wearing the same dark blue suit with matching dress pants stopping the two GF from doing anything and to put their guns down.

"Sir!" One GF spoke walking towards the male, "Sir, you shouldn't be here, it's dangerous. Only authorized personnel," he said before the older male in front of him grabbed his neck harshly, "Arg!"

The silver haired male's once grey eyes turned green staring the GF in his grasp straight in the eye.

"I'm so sorry, Michael, if course your allowed in here," The GF said now under Michaell's control.

"Wait, what?" The other GF asked confused.

"He has access to the Ultima," the GF said back to his confused comrade, sounding like a robot.

"Since when, Jack! We were given specific orders. No one is allowed to see the Ultima under any circumstances!" The other GF argued.

"I think it's a little too crowded in here," Michael said, causing the GF under his control eyes to sjine green from underneath his helmet.

Immediately the GF turned around cocking his gun before he shot his comrade. Right after that Michael spoke to his puppet, "I have something I need you to do. Go outside." He ordered.