Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Title: Make Over

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 9

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name

Word Count: 2195

No POV

"Dante I love you the way you are! Stop being so hard on yourself!" (Y/n) says to her boyfriend that's freaking out.

"No, (Y/n), Erik's right. I've lost my game and you deserve someone that has game." Dante says to his girlfriend.

"But-..." (Y/n) starts, but gets cut off.

"No, (Y/n), I'm getting myself redone. You deserve the best and right now I'm not the best." Dante says holding your shoulders looking you in the eyes.
"Now you can come with me if you want. You can help me with my new look and make sure I look the best for you." Dante says moving his hand up to the side of your face.

"Okay then, fine if that's what you want then I'll be there for you the whole way!" You say looking into his eyes and place one of your hands on his that is holding your face and lean into his touch.

"I wouldn't want it any other way" he says smiling at you while looking into your eyes as he leans forward towards your face and connects your lips together.

After a couple of second you guys pull away you smile up at him and put your forehead on his and say
"Let's go get you that makeover." While smiling at him.

"DID SOMEONE SAY MAKEOVER!?!?" Aphmau says breaking down the couples room door. With Kawaii~Chan standing behind her. Both of them having stars in there eyes. [Middle Left Picture]

"Where did you guys come from!" Dante yelled startled as him and (Y/n) jump apart. "But yeah we did"

"Aphmau~Senpai was right we have been summoned!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Dante we better run!" You say scared for your boyfriend.

"What? Why?" Dante asked confused, but when he turned to look at his girlfriend she was already gone. He turns and sees she's looking at him with an apologetic face. [Bottom Left Picture]

"Sorry, Dante, I'll come back later for you! Don't be to hard on him girls! Bye love you, Dante!" You say apologizing then making a break for it and going to go hang out with your brother; knowing very well you'd have to make it up to him later.

~

"Don't mind anything (Y/n) says. I gave her a make over once back in high school and since then she's completely freaked out about me giving make overs. I guess she really is like her brother. I painted his nails once and he's completely freaked out about make up." Aph say trying to calm Dante down and starting a conversation.

"(Y/n)~Sama let Aphmau~Senpai give her a make over?" Kawaii~Chan asked.
"And Aaron~Kun let Aphmau~Senpai paint his nails? That's the cutest thing Kawaii~Chan has heard all day!"

"Hehe I know right I painted his nails red with little howling wolfs on them and they looked adorable and I did (Y/n)'s make up and an outfit that made her look like she was a werewolf! She looked so amazing!" Aphmau told Kawaii~Chan.

"But with Aaron I kept going and I may have tried to paint his face to look like a wolf and with (Y/n) I tried to make her put fangs on to look like a werewolf." Aphmau says laughing nervously while looking down at the floor.

"What's with the both of you. And why are we talking about painting nails and make up it's creeping me out!" Dante says to them.

"What were not being creepy we just want to help you and as ladies we have a natural ability to do make overs, we are willing to do this for you." Aphmau tells him.