Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Title: Surprise Preposition

Mystreet Season 3 Episode 17

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(F/c) Favorite Color
(F/d) Favorite Dessert

Word Count: 2870

(Y/n) POV

The past couple of days have been hmmm.... something. Aaron told me that Aphmau tried cooking for him and that her mom and Erik came over to eat with them. Silvana made a comment on it being bad and saying that Aaron lost his touch thinking he made the food. Oh did she mess up! She found out Aphmau made it when she saw her daughter crying and rubbing into the bathroom. She yelled at Erik for not telling her fast enough. Him and Aaron tried to tell her not to say anything about the food, but she just ignored them.

Then today's the maid Café cat ears day. I won't deny that I looked AMAZING in them so did the other guys. Though I got flirted with even more than usual while wearing them. But it wasn't bad when Dante came to pay a visit. If only he didn't bring Travis. Dante flirted with me while I was taking his and Travis' orders.

But Dante wasn't the only one to pay us a visit this faith full day.

~

"Heheh sure I'll call her over," I heard Aphmau giggle and not to long later I'm called over to her.

"Yes, Aphmau?" I ask as I walk over to her, confused wearing my (F/c) meif'wa ears and black tail with a (F/c) bow at the end, since I wasn't supposed to be called over yet for another 2 customers to come in.

"You've been requested by a customer," she said giggling under her breath giving me a cheeky grin.

"Who would request-," I asked stopping mid-sentence when I see who, "-me?"

"I would beautiful," Answered a white haired and emerald green eyed guy, also known as my roommate, and my boyfriend's best friend, "Owww! What was that for?" He asked after getting hit in the back of the head by Dante.

"I don't know what your talking about Travis I didn't do anything," Dante says playing innocent, "Now i think she was about to take us to our table," Dante says turning to me who was giggling while watching the two.

"Oh uh, yes follow me to your table," I said and walked over to a table for the two to sit, "here you are, now do you two know what you would like to drink or would you want me to give you some time?" I asked them like I'm supposed to.

"Were good Now," Dante answered giving me one of his charming, playboy, smiles.

"Okay than what would you like?" I asked taking out my notepad to write down there order.

~

Later on I got there drinks and food. I placed there food in front of them. And that's when Dante started flirting with me.

"Hey angel?" Dante asked using one of his pet names for me.

"Yeah, Dante?" I asked stopping from walking away and looking back at him.

"Tie your shoes, I don't want you falling for anyone else," he said leaving me a blushing mess.

He saw that, smirked, and continued, "Are you sure this isn't a museum because you truly are a work of art." He said making me blush even more as Travis laughed at my face.

"Your lips look so lonely.... would they like to meet mine?" He asked his smirk widening as my blush deepened.

"(Y/n)!" Aphmau called me for a new customer.