Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Title: Maid Café

Mystreet season 3 Episode 4,5,6, & 7

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(F/c/f) Favorite Cake Flavor
(F/c) Favorite Color

Word Count: 3757

No POV

"What do you mean Melissa came over," you asked Dante when he right up and told you when you walked into the house from work at the Maid Café.

"Yeah, she came over because Zianna told her that we all moved into this new neighborhood and that you were living with me," Dante told you a brief explanation.

"But how would Zianna know we moved in to-," you were saying before growling in annoyance, "Grrr Garroth," you then sighed, "Is that all she said and did or was their more," you asked Dante.

"Oh she gave us this gift basket, theirs some candy and a small (F/c/f) in it," he told you as he walked you to the kitchen to see the basket,while holding your hand gently in his warm and larger hand.

"Wow," you said astonished to see some of your favorite candies and favorite cake in the gift basket. Surprised that she remembered what you like from when you were younger and that she had some candies that Dante really liked in the basket as well.

"I know right, and apparently she also went to Aphmau's house too, to see how her and Aaron were doing as well, but neither you or Aaron were home so she didn't stay very long plus she had some where to go as well," Dante told you as you looked at all the candy and placed the cake on the kitchen counter next to the basket.

"Well this was nice of her," you said smiling at him.

"Yeah it is," Dante said smiling back at you.

As you both looked each other in the eyes you both started to slowly lean into each other. You got closer and closer to each other you closed your eyes and kept leaning in until you were centimeters away, but got interrupted by your phone ringing.

You sighed as you and Dante had to lean away from each other from the mood being broken and answered the phone, "Hey, Aph, Whats up," you asked her getting your cheery attitude back even though she did just ruin a moment between you and your boyfriend, your so gonna get her back for that, "mmhm mhm," you hummed nodding your head processing what she was telling you, "What no way," you blurted at what she just told you, "Yeah sure no problem I'll be there in a few," You told her, said bye, and hung up.

"What was that about," Dante asked wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him.

"It was Aphmau saying she wanted me to come over to help her with a little problem," you said giggling at your small pun that Dante wouldn't understand.

"Okay, when do you think you'll be back," he asked you placing his chin on top of your head as you rested your head on his chest and wrapping your arms around him and taking in his warmth.

"I shouldn't take long so don't worry," you mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled, "well okay than, don't take to long, Okay?"

"Okay," you said after he kissed the top of your head, "love you," you said as you walked towards the door grabbing your house keys.

"Love you, too," he answered back, you smiled at him and walked out the door and to Aphmau's, he sighed and sat down on the living room couch turning on the TV. Travis soon coming to join him to only have them start playing video games and causing arguing.