Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Title: Gone?

Mystreet The Bigger Move Episode 1, 2, & 3

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(F/c) Favorite Color

(A/n: sorry it took so long! Anyways enjoy!)

Word Count: 4695

(Y/n) POV

"Ah, were home," Aph said sighing in relief.

"It's so good to be back home," I said as I looked at Mystreet along with everyone else.

"About time! Now, if you guys would excuse me, I've got to go check on my shop," Lucinda said.

"Oh, that's right! Kawaii~Chan has to get to her shift at the maid cafe," KC exclaimed.

"Aphmau, could you be a dear and hold onto our things," Lucinda asked, "oh and (Y/n) can you come by later to test out some of my potions," Lucinda asked turning to me.

"Sure," I replied simply.

"What? You guys just got off vacation, and your already going back to work," Aphmau asked.

"Hey, work is work. See ya later," Lucinda told then walking away.

"A-ah! Finally! At least here I don't have to worry about the sun as much," Travis said stretching his arms out.

"That's something is expected Zane to say," Aphmau said me nodding in agreement as I turned to look at where Zane is, "Huh where is Zane? Did he go to work already too?"

"No, he's over there hiding," I said pointing over to where he's hiding.

"Zane? Why are you hiding behind those crates," Aphmau asked him shocked to believe he was actually hiding.

"What are those crates doing there anyways," Aaron asked the important question.

"Mm....," Garroth shrugged, "A delivery probably."

"Zane, I know you want to get home, but at least, come give me a hug," Aphmau said walking in front of the crate Zane was hiding behind, "knowing you, you're probably going to seal yourself away in your house for a while.... After this whole 'Summer Fiasco'"

"NO IM NOT," Zane exclaimed to her from behind his hiding spot.

"Zane."

"IM NOT!"

"Ok, fine we believe you, Zane. You got work to do after all," I said walking over to Aphmau and Zane.

"Why is he hiding," Travis whispered from behind me and standing next to Katelyn.

"Hasn't he been hiding this whole summer," Dante answered back to Travis.

"Uhhh... sort of," Travis replied.

"Grr come on! Give me a hug bye at least," Aphmau told from next to the carates a bit feed up with Zane's hiding.

"Ugh, fine," Zane gave in and walked out from the crate.

"Zane?," I asked confused when I saw him walk out from his hiding spot all tan like Garroth.

"Huh? Zane," Aphmau said shocked just like me when she saw him.

"What happened," Aaron asked him also shocked, but who wouldn't be when Zane is always pale not tanned.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Garroth said before he started laughing along with Dante.

I walked other to Dante and hit him the gut to make him stop though it wasn't a hard hit because I didn't want to hurt him.

"Gah what'd I do," Dante exclaimed when I hit him, him looking down at me.