Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Title: New Guy On The Block

Mystreet Season 1 Episode 14

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name

Word Count: 1722

No POV

"Hey guys?" Dante says walking his and his Best friends house.

"Yeah what's up ,Dante!" Laurance ask.

"You know how Garroth's been going crazy with our money. And guys we don't have enough money to pay for the rent for this month" Dante tells them.

"WHAT!?!?" The two screamed their faces going pale from the new founded information.

"Why did you let me buy so many dumb feathers!?" Garroth yelled at Dante.

"What I didn't think you'd go this crazy and spend hundreds of dollars!" Dante exclaimed back defending himself, "Look it's the first week of the month and if we don't pay our rent were going to be kicked out."

"Well what are we going to do?" Laurance asked.

"See I've already thought about that and I came up with a solution.... another roommate!!" Dante told them with jazz hands.

"No way! Dante, this place is crowded enough" Laurance says to him.

"Well it's already too late for that because I already invited him and he's outside the door waiting to come in," Dante told him squeakily.

"Dante are you serious!" Laurance screamed.

"Do you to want to live across from Aphmau or what!?" The bluenette asked his roommates.

"I hate it when you have a point" Garroth grumbled looking away with his arms crossed pouting.

"That's what I thought. Hey, come on in!" Dante yelled out to the new roommate.

"Thanks, Dante. Hey Laurance good to see you. I hope you guys don't mind me here on short notice." Travis says walking into the his new house.

"Of course they don't mind, Travis. Now let's see you already know Laurance so Travis this is Garroth, Garroth Travis" Dante says introducing him.

"Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too, Travis"

"So Dante you said there are some pretty fly honeys in the neighborhood" Travis says looking at Dante with a sly smirk.

"There are, first there's Kawaii~Chan who is annoying at times, but she's a cutie"

~A few girls later~

"Oh and then there's Aphmau and (Y/n). Aphmau is.." He stars off getting cut off.

"Dante can tell you all about those fly honeys, but it's not going to mean much" Laurance tells Yravis cutting Dante off from talking about Aphmau to Travis. The last thing he needed was more completion for her.

"I don't think you under stand how good I am with the ladies" Travis told Laurence cockily.

"but you've never come across Aaron" Laurance tells him.

"Um who?" Travis asked confused on who the other Casanova was talking about.

"That's right Aaron he's like the babe magnet on the block" Garroth says joining in on Laurance's scheme.

"Yeah I don't think you can stand a chance against him. He's like amazing at everything." Laurance led on.

"Excuse me I know 7 different languages 2 being the language of love, I was casted as Romeo every single time I auditioned for the play 'Romeo and Juliet' and my female actresses refused to perform on stage when I was sick not only that, I'm on a swim team, and I volunteer at a local puppy hospital every weekend. There's no way Aaron is a match for me" Travis says confidently.