Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Title: Alive

Mystreet Season 4 Episode 15

Word Count: 3339

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Inside the lodge, Aaron and you we're bandaging yourselves up. You were in Dante's and your room while Aaron was in his and Aph's. Both of your eyes red, Aaron's brighter then yours.

You soaked a sponge in a bucket a water that Garroth brought in for you and cleaned the blood off of yourself. Blood ending up in the previously clean water. Pressing gauze to stop bleedings and wrapping bandages, ripping them when they were rightly wrapped. Next to the now bloodied water was previous gauzes with blood soaking in the center of them laying on paper towels to keep the blood from touching the floor.

When you finished up, you put on a dark(er) (F/c) tank top. Looking yourself in a mirror hanging in your room wall you looked at yourself. Seeing your eyes a slight red. Your tank top covering your wrapped up stomach, bandages wrapped around your upper biceps and your hair a mess. But looking at your solemn self brought another memory, especially your eyes. This memory being from back in high school.

~Flash Back~

You sat in Dante's room, him next to you. He had invited you over to hang out perusal, nothing new, when you remembered the bandana he let you borrow. 

"Oh, Dante, I was meaning to give this back to you," you said reaching into your back pants pocket and taking out the (F/c) bandana hoping it out to him to take back.

Dante reaches his hand forward but not to take the bandana back but to clamp your hand around the bandana. You tilted your head in confusion or knowing by he did that.

"You keep it," he told you, "it looks better on then it did me."

"But-"

Dante shook his head stoping your from speaking any further.

"I mean it, (Y/n), you keep it," he said smiling at you charmingly.

"But you don't let me finish. I was gonna say but you looked so cute with it on," you said giggling at the memory of Dante having the (F/c) bandana cover his mouth.

Dante blushed and turned away from you finding his room door intriguing causing you to giggle.

"Well you look cuter in it then I did," Dante stuttered out but succeeding making you blush. You tuned your head away from him. He turned his head back facing forward to see you blushing. He chuckled and brought you into a hug.

~End Of Flash Back~

You turned around and looked at your bag. You walked towards it and took out that same (F/c) bandana from high school.

"I'll never forget." You said and tied the bandana around your eyes and walked out of your room to see Kim outside waiting for you.

You smile at her and she smiles back.

"How are your wounds?" She asked you concerned.

"I'm fine, Kim, just had to make sure I was patched up before we headed out," you told her before needing to lean on the wall in pain.

Leaning on the wall you heard yourself say to Dante, 'I'll always be here for you'

"(Y/n)?!" Kim asked concerned seeing you leaning on the wall in pain.