Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Title: Searching

Mystreet Season 4 Episode 6

Word Count: 2634

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

We were following the bright green foot prints having them lead us far in to a cave. Aphmau saw a minecart intersected in it soon after the worst things that could happen started to happen.

"Wait, whats This?" Aphmau said and walked up to the mine cart. Touching it it made a loud noise.

"Ahhhhh!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Kim," Aphmau apologized to who she thought was the screamer while I was trying to keep a laugh in.

"That wasn't me," Kim told her as Garroth turned to face the two with a pale and frightened face.

"D-d-don't worry Garroth! It'll be okay. Uhh," Kim said try to reassure the frighted adult, "Umm I mean like look at this place. It's incredible. This is such a complex cave system."

"How's it complex?" Lucinda asked catching up to Aph, Garroth, Kim, and I, "it's just a long tunnel."

"I mean geographically this cave shouldn't exist here who ever took Zane planes this out I mean this place is just a-," Kim started rambling but bring up Zane made me stiffen up.

'Some one planed this' I asked myself in disbelief and worry.

Dante obviously noticed and grabbed my hand rubbing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb to help me. Aaron and Lucinda also noticing me stiffen and hearing Aphmau's whimpers Of worry for Zane.

"Kim, I get that your excited about this cave, but I think you're forgetting the reason why we're here," Aaron said.

"Oh.... OH! I'm so sorry Aphmau, Garroth, (Y/n)!" Kim said freaking out apologizing franticly to us, "I was just trying to lighten the mood. On nice going Kim!"

I squeezed Dante's hand, looking up at him with a worried look.

"Don't worry, we'll find him," he said stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head.

"Alright, there are footprints we can follow were bound to find him!" Garroth said positively to cheer us up, but Lucinda sighs annoyedly before speaking.

"Then we better find him soon."

"Whys that?" Dante asked her confused like the rest of us.

Just soon after him asking we see the foot prints starting to disappear.

"What the!" Garroth exclaimed when the foot prints started disappearing.

"Quick follow them!" Lucinda yelled running after the green footprints that were disappearing quickly. The rest of us running after.

"No, no no!" Lucinda said as the foot prints vanished faster.

"Lucinda what's going on!" Aphmau exclaimed worriedly.

"Why are the foot prints disappearing?!" Garroth exclaimed.

"Her spell. It's wearing off," I answered for her. My eyes showing off some sadness.

Aphmau looks behind us ",The footprints behind us are disappearing!" She exclaimed.

"Darn it," Lucinda muttered to herself.

"Lucinda cast the spell again!!" Garroth said frantically.

Lucinda takes out her staff and tries to, "I-I can't!"