Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Mystreet Season 4 Episodes 7, 8, & 9

Title: Forgotten

Word Count: 3587

~~~~

(A/n: I'm not proud of this chapter very much but it's okay, I guess. Happy St. Patrick's Day!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Michi at the moment is under a potion to make herself look and sound like Aphmau. Tricking Aaron she took him out into the woods saying she saw Zane out there.

But..... while that was happening Zane walked out of the woods. Garroth seeing him yelled his name and hugged him lifting him off the ground.

"Gahh! Get off me! What do you think you're doing?!" Zane exclaimed pushing Gartoth away from him when he was placed back down on the snowy ground.

"Oh, Zane I'm so glad to see you I-!"

"How do you know my name?" Zane asked him cutting the overjoyed brother.

"Huh? Zane, it's me your brother Garroth," Garroth told him Zane only laughed at what he was told.

"Hahah. What the, you aren't my brother. You look nothing like him!"

"Z-z-Zane it's me Gar-Roth," Garroth spoke slowly to who he thinks is a confused Zane.

"It's a pleasure to meet you than."

"Your brother," Garroth continued with his slow like talk.

"Umm... okay then," Zane said slowly looking around awkwardly before turning back to Garroth, "I think you need help. Like I said, you aren't my brother you don't look anything like him!"

"Zane?" Garroth asked not understanding what was happening.

But who would understand what was happening or what is going to happen in the future coming.

This was only just the beginning~

~

Inside the dinning room Lucinda and Kim were eating the breakfast that Aaron made. Dante and you hinging then after asking where everyone else was and started to prepare your own plates of pancakes and bacon.

Soon after Aphmau walks in with her tired eyes and puffy eyes and drained look.

"Ah, Aphmau! Did you run into Aaron?" Lucinda asked when seeing her walk in.

"Huh?" Aphmau asked confused on why they were asking.

"Aaron went looking for you a while ago," Kim explained.

"Oh, that's odd I haven't run into him yet," Aphamu said.

"Hmmm... then maybe you guys just missed each other," Dante suggested to the group.

"I'll go take a look around for him," Aphmau said about to turn around and leave but stopped by Lucinda.

"Oh come on girl, come eat Aaron will be back when he realizes he can't find you."

"Yeah, your right," Aphmau said nodding her head and taking a seat next to Dante.

"Here Aphmau," you said handing her a fixed plate of pancakes and bacon.

"Thanks (Y/n)."

"No problem."

But their was a problem. A problem that would change so much in everyone's lives.