Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Title: Christmas

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(F/c) Favorite Color
(2F/c) 2nd Favorite Color

(A/n: Just a heads up there are 2 choices in the chapter.
A bracelet
Or
a necklace
,but if you don't like those then you can just say what ever you want as long as it goes along with best friend themed like hoodies, phone cases, etc.

Now on with the story
Enjoy! :D )

Word Count: 1341

(Y/n) POV

It's Chrismas morning and I'm over at Zane's place and he's telling me everthing that happened last night. How pinkie cake came to life because of the Christmas spirits and how he tried to steal Christmas, but Aphmau caught him and gave him a present telling him that he's invited to the Christmas party.

"Wow it sounds like you had quite the night." I say once he's done telling me. "Yeah I did" he says "so what did Aphmau give you?" I asked "she gave me this picture of her when she was turned into a cat" he said showing me a picture of him with a purple cat on his lap. "Aww that's so sweet of her" I say handing him back the picture.

"Hey Zane do you want to walk to the party with me and Aaron?" I ask him. "Sure" he says "Did you get any presents for any one?" I ask "no,but I did get a present for you tho" he says "you did! Thanks Zane! I got you a present too! We can give them to each other when we're handing out present" I say happily "Y-you got m-me a pre-present!?!" He asked shocked. "Of course I did what kind of best friend would I be if I didn't" I say back "T-thanks (Y/n)" he says pulling me into a hug. "No problem, Zane" I say hugging back and smiling into his shoulder since he's just, barely, taller then me.

~Time Skip~

Zane, Aaron, and I just got to Aph's place; Aaron and I holding small sacks with the gifts we got for everyone in them. When Aphmau let's us inside, we place our gifts down near the tree and wait for some more people. I walk over to Dante and we talk for a while. I look over to Zane to see him and Aph talking when she kisses his cheek. I was shocked, but then I remembered that the mistletoe was above them.

I smile to myself happy for Zane, he made a new friend. I then turn back to Dante and he puts his arm around my shoulder and I blush a bit from him doing that. "Time to hand out presents!" Aph announced to everyone.

~

I've handed out most of my presents except for Zane and Dante's. I walk over to Zane and give him my present that I got for him and he gives me mine. Zane tells me to open my present first and I do and Zane got me a...

~~~~~~~~
(If you prefer bracelets)

Best Friends bracelets that has handcuffs in the middle and has the first letter of my name in a small circle and there was another that looked the same but had a Z

Best Friends bracelets that has handcuffs in the middle and has the first letter of my name in a small circle and there was another that looked the same but had a Z. There was also paper that's says 'True friendship isn't about being inseparable, It's about being separated and nothing changes'

I look at Zane and he says ,"The one with the 'Z' is for you and the one with a '__' is for me since your my best friend and I want people to know that my best friend's first name starts with the letter '__'," I then give him his bracelet and I put my bracelet on.

(If you prefer necklaces)

Best Friends mood changing necklace that was the Yin and Yang and that can connect to the other

Best Friends mood changing necklace that was the Yin and Yang and that can connect to the other. One says Best and the other says Friends.

I look up at Zane and he says "One half is your and the other is mine" I nod my head and give him the half that says Best and I keep the other that says Friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Zane starts to open his gift. I got Zane a limited addition pinkie cake, but of course he kept it in the box so no one would see it. "Thank you,Zane" I say and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him and he hugs back wrapping his arms around my waist. "And thank you,(Y/n)" he whispers in my ear.

I then pull away and tell him I have one more present that I have to give and walk over to Dante. "Hey ,Dante?" I says while tapping his shoulder.
"(Y/n), I've been meaning to give you your present, but I saw you were talking to Zane so.. umm yeah. Follow me I want to give you your present in private" he says grabbing my hand and taking me to a more private area of the house. "Here's your present" Dante says giving me a (F/c) present with a(n) (2F/c) ribbon. "And here's yours" I say giving him a small Dark blue present with a red ribbon.

I open the present he got for me and see a picture of him and me at prom together when I didn't have a mask covering my eyes. I start tearing up at the picture and I look under it and see more pictures of me and Dante from back in high school. At this point I'm crying so much that I need to take my mask off so it doesn't get soaked in my tears. I place the present on a table near by and untie my mask and wipe my tears. I turn around and look at Dante. He looks at me for the first time in years with out my mask on and says "You still look as beautiful as ever" he says walking up to me and grabs my hands. "Did you open your present yet" I ask him while wiping away tears. "No I wanted to see your reaction to our high school memories" Dante says wiping my tears and moves a piece of hair out of my face. "Open your present, Dante, I hope you like it" I say while blushing about the present I got him. Dante let's goes of my hands and grabs his present and opens it and what's in it makes him smile.

He takes out a mistletoe from the box.

He walks closer to me with the mistletoe in his hand. With his free hand he grabs my hand and holds the mistletoe above us and says ",I love it" then leans down and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and it felt like we were the only people here that is until I hear a camera click that makes us pull away from the kiss. We look over and see KC with a camera in her hand and the rest of our friends behind her smiling at us.

"My OTP! Wait (Y/n)~Sama's not wearing her mask!" KC says happily and excited. "Your right Kawaii~Chan she's not!" Aph says. Dante pulls me close to him and I hide my face in his chest and when I do that KC and Aph squeal and take more pictures. Which makes me just push my self deeper into Dante's chest. Which leads to them fangirling even more and taking more pictures. "So are you guys dating now or.." Katelyn ask us. "Umm I don't know?" Dante says. "Maybe we should wait a bit longer get to know each other again since we haven't seen each other since college." I say in a whisper but loud enough for everyone to hear and pull my self closer to Dante. "That's sounds fair. Things can change in a year or two." Aph says seeing why I said to wait a bit longer.

"I'll wait as long as I need to. Just to call you mine." Dante whispers in my ear.