Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Title: Cruise Back

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 24

Video:
Aphmau Characters Sing Faster Car Mashup! | Faster Car Mashup!
By: Sezzy MMD

Word Count: 2585

(Y/n) POV

"I can't believe our vacation's almost over," I complained to Lucinda, KC, and Garroth.

"I know right. It feels like we just got here for summer," Lucinda replied as she sighed.

"I know," KC said agreeing with her.

"That's because you two slept for the entire vacation," Garroth told the two girls in front of him them being Lucinda and KC.

"It's not like you guys did anything predictive," Lucinda said to Garroth and me.

"That's not true me and Dante are-," I was saying when Garroth cut me off.

"That's not true I made up with Ivy, became a dog dad, and I bonded with Aaron," Garroth told Lucinda while I just crossed my arms irritated with Garroth at the moment.

"He also gave Kawaii~Chan Hula lessons," KC added in.

"Yeah. And I survived an onslaught of Kawaii~Chan's claws," he complained to said meif'wa.

"See we were quite productive, Lucinda," I told her budding back into the conversation, "what did you do?"

"Well I worked on improving my potion skill for my job back home because you know at least I have a job," she said hinting to Garroth's lonesome self with no job.

"Ughhhh, I need to get a job," Garroth said letting out a long annoyed sigh.

"Don't worry Garroth I'll help you," I said to smiling at him when I saw Aaron coming down the stairs, "and I'm sure Aaron would love to help out too."

"Yeah, Don't worry Garroth we'll help you and so will Aphmau," Aaron said thankful that he heard what we were talking about when I brought his name into the conversation.

"You guys are the best," Garroth said thankful for us. Just then Zane and Dante walked in.

"There's my two favorite guys," I said when I saw them walk in through the entrance and walking up to them.

I kissed Dante's cheek and hugged Zane quickly and stood in between them and grabbed Dante's right hand intertwining our fingers together. Ignoring Aaron's hurt expression.

~

No POV

"WOW!," all the girls exclaimed when they saw the ship that they were going to ride back home.

"You. Are. The. Best. Boyfriend. Ever! Dante," you said your blue haired boyfriend as you kissed him cheek quickly before he could pull a tricky little move on you again.

"I know," Dante replied, wrapping his an arm around your waist, you just rolled your eyes at your overly ego boyfriend.

"This is amazing," Aaron said as he looked up at the ship.

"I know right," Lucinda said agreeing and turning to look at you and Dante, "Thanks for bringing us along to the luxury cruise home, Dante."

"My pleasures really it's the least I could do," Dante said to Lucinda.

"Aphmau, Dante, Lucinda, Everyone!" Teony greeted to all of you as her and Ivy ran over to your group that includes Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, Aphmau, Lucinda, Katelyn, Dante, and you.