Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Title: Wolf Girl

Mystreet Season 4 Episode 4

Word Count: 2163

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO POV

"Do you think she's gonna be alright?" Aphmau asked Lucinda concerned for Kim who was laying down in the couch unconscious.

"Oh yeah I'm sure. It's seems like it was a minor possession spell," Lucinda responded reassuringly.

Kim then started moving around signaling the two concerned friends that she was waking up.

"Kim, how are you feeling?" Aphmau asked gently.

"Mmm... better actually," Kim said sitting herself up slowly.

"Can i get you anything water, food?" Aphmau asked worried for her friend.

"No, no I'm fine I just got a small headache," Kim declines kindly to the worried potato.

"You're recovering well for someone who was possessed only a few days ago," Lucinda chimes in.

"Thanks, I guess?" Kim said not knowing if that was a good thing or not, "ummm is the guy I attacked alright?"

"Uhhh.... attacked?" Lucinda asked confused.

"Mhmm Garroth said I attack's his brother Zane."

"Oh! So that's what he told you huh," Lucinda said amused.

"I'm so embarrassed," Kim said shaking her head embarrassedly before she started talking weirdly, "oh I owe Zane and apology to his devilishly handsome face~"

"Uh, Kim are you okay?" Aphmau asked confused.

"Heh, I'm always okay when thinking about Zane~" 'Kim' replied back, "especially his soft lips"

"Kim! Snap out of it!" Lucinda exclaimed.

"Huh? HUH! Wha! What happened!" Kim exclaimed back to her normal self.

"Hmmmm.... Interesting seems you're still suffering through some effect of the possession," Lucinda muttered but the girls still able to hear her.

"What does that mean?! Am I going to attack Zane again!" Kim exclaimed worried.

"Attack isn't the word I would use for...," Aphmau started awkwardly before Lucinda coughed to stop her from continuing, "oh-Uh, right Yeah um let's keep you away from Zane at least until we can figure out what's going on."

"Uh Okay, just tell him I'm so sorry."

"Kim, do you remember how this happened to you?" Lucinda asked curiously.

"No, honestly I don't, last thing I remember before this was going to sleep with you guys and then I woke up with everyone looking at me and a huge headache," Kim explained holding her head by the end.

"Hmm... Alright, get some rest for now, Kim, maybe Aphmau and I will take you for a walk later to get some fresh air."

"Thank you guys so much," Kim said before laying back down in the couch and falling asleep.

"Aphmau, a word," Lucinda said to the potato, getting up corn where she was sitting and walking a ways away from where Kim was sleeping with Aphmau following her, "we need to keep Kim away from Zane."

"Well that's not gonna be a problem with that Zane's up stairs spooked out of his mind with (Y/n) up there trying to help him calm down at least a little bit-," Aphmau told before switching off to Zane and you.