Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Title: The Break-up

Mystreet Season 3 Episode 24 & 25

Word Count: 3380

No POV

"Ugh I swear if this meif'wa girl doesn't show up soon I'm leaving," Melissa said getting impatient waiting out side of the restaurant she was to meet Michi at.

"HII! So sorry Michi is late," Michi said a little out of breath, standing in front of Melissa, since she ran all the way there.

"This better be worth my time," Melissa responded.

"It is! But first Michi wants to order some food! Uhhhh..... your paying right?"

"If you have what you say you have."

"A way to bring Aaron and (Y/n) home."

"Yes, if your lying to me I'm going to file a restraining order," Melissa warned.

"Hehehe listen sister. I got what you want but just because Michi admires doesn't mean she's going to bend over backwards," Michi smirked.

"What do you want?" Melissa asked.

"Food first!"

~

"Few! That food was great! Michi could never afford this place in her own," Michi said after stuffing her face with food.

"Ahem. Now that you've had your fill and I had to sit through that horrid display of food carnage. You better start talking," Melissa told her.

"Right, right. So Aaron and (y/n) are the heirs of the Lycan Corporation, right?" Michi asked.

"Yes," Melissa nodded her head.

"Hehe I knew there was something about them!"

"You know them?" Melissa asked.

"Heheheh yup. Aaron tried to kiss Michi once! It was totally romantic," Michi replied back happily.

"I see, sounds unlike my brother but he did get a girlfriend so I'm completely out of the loop with his and (y/n)'s lives."

"Let me ask you sister, you're the oldest, right? Why aren't you inheriting the Corporation?" Michi asked.

"Because it's what our parents want! I know better than to question who puts food on my table and you should too! So next few sentences out of your mouth better be the reason you called me here for!" Melissa said voice raised and stern.

"Yikes! Okay okay! I didn't realize you were a snapper. Look you need Aaron and (Y/n) to go home, but now that they've got partners to keep them here; they ain't going nowhere."

"Last sentence," Melissa warned.

"What If Michi told you their partners' are cheating on them," Michi said smirk on her face looking Melissa straight in the eyes.

"Go on," Melissa said intrigued in what the meif'wa in front of her has to say.

The two talked and in the end Michi showed Melissa the two pictures that she took. Saying that Zane and Aphmau went on a date together. Saying he same thing about Dante and Nicole.

Melissa wanting the photos ended up agreeing to arrange to have Michi be a TV star.

~

You sat in your room curled up in yours and Dante's bed. Enjoying the peacefulness. Since Dante was out hanging out with Gene for the day. When you got a sudden phone call from Melissa.