Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Title:Love~Love Paradise

Mystreet Season 2 Episode 1

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name

Word Count: 1242

No POV  

Everyone is in the guys house talking and enjoying their first day of summer. When all of a sudden Aaron and Dante barge in through the door.

"Guys!! Dante and I got all of us tickets to Love~Love Paradise!!" Aaron yells running in through the door.
"What how did you guys get tickets to Love~Love Paradise?!" Lucinda exclaimed shocked.
"We'll tell you guys later we have to go now! The catch is that we have to go now! The plane leaves in a hour!" Dante exclaimed.
"But we need to pack!" Aph tells them.
"No time! We have to go now." Dante exclaimed grabbing your hand and running out of the door and to the car.

~Time skip: At Love Love Paradise~

"I can't believe we're at Love Love Paradise~!" Aphmau says excitedly.
"I now right?!" Katelyn says standing next to her.
"You guys are the best brother and boyfriend ever!!" You say hugging Aaron and then kissing Dante on the cheek.

"I feel like we're forgetting something." Katelyn say looking down trying to think on what we're missing.
"Travis!!" You and Katelyn exclaimed turning to each other.
"Eh We'll call him when we get to the room." Katelyn says shrugging it off.

"You guys know ancient  legend has it any couple that visits this resort and manages to have a great time will end up together forever." Lucinda tell everyone.

"Awww how romantic!" Kawaii~Chan squeals.
"Bleh gross!" Zane says shanking his head.
"And where does this ancient legend come from exactly?" Katelyn ask not believing Lucinda.
"It's so ancient no one knows where it comes from." Lucinda says to her.

"Hey this plack say this was made 2 years ago." (Y/n) says looking at a sign next to her and Dante.
"Also I think they hired some drunk hobo to dress up as a wizard and tell people that legend." Aaron says looking ahead of everyone.

"Some ancient legend more like a sales gimmick to get losers to come here." Katelyn says laughing a the hobo wizard telling the 'legend'.
"Aren't you here Katelyn?" Aaron says burning her. Everyone starts laughing and Garroth calls Aaron a savage while (Y/n) high fives her older brother.

"Hey! But anyways where exactly are we staying." Katelyn asked just then a guy pops out of no where making (Y/n) jump back into Dante.
"I'm glad you asked young lady." The guy says.

"Where did you come from?!" (Y/n) yelled.
"That's the beautiful thing I can come from everywhere and anywhere. I'm the guy!" He chirped.
"The guy?" Aphmau asked
"Yup the guy~de. Get it!" The guy~de say making a pun then him and Aphmau start saying puns back and forth until Zane covers her mouth.
"Just show us where we're staying" Lucinda say annoyed by the puns.
The guy~de takes them to where they will be staying at for the summer.

"Here's where you will all be staying. I also realized you guys packed really, really, light" Guy says looking down and not seeing luggage.
"Yeah we had to get on the plane almost immediately." Dante says laughing nervously.
"I see. Not to worry we have a complimentary swim suit service. I'll just leave you guys to get settled in then call me if you need any guy~dance" he says finishing off with a pun and Aph was about to do a pun if it weren't for Aaron covering her mouth. Guy then disappears.

Everyone looks at the place and says how awesome it is. Then Garroth asks what rooms everyone will be staying in. Everyone agrees on letting Dante and Aaron choose their rooms first. "Wow that's nice of you all." Aaron says to everyone.
"No problem bro! You and Dante did get us tickets to this place it's only fair." You say hitting his shoulder.
"I'm down let's go look around" Dante says grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and bringing (Y/n) up the stairs.

(Y/n) and Dante find a room that has two beds but since their wasn't enough rooms and Zane doesn't trust Dante to share a room with (Y/n), alone, he decides to room with them meaning (Y/n) gets to sleep in the same bed as Dante. Bad thinking Zane. Once Zane relizes what he did he try's to get out of it, but (Y/n) says "No take backs or you can sleep next to Garroth for the whole summer." Of course Zane chooses to stay he does not want to sleep next to his loud snoring brother.

~

(Y/n) POV

Right now the girls and I are getting our swim suits from the merch stand that guy~de told us about. We all choose one and the one I got I really like.

(A/n: you can choose which ever one you like and change the way it looks and change the colors to your liking 'or thing of one you like' P.S I do NOT own any of these pictures)

(Two piece)

(One piece)

(One piece)

(A/n: yes I know they're practically the same swimsuits, I just put it in the different colors of it so you can choose which one you like best)

Me and the girls go and put on our outfits I'm the first one done so I walk down stairs by myself since I didn't feel like waiting for the girls to finish.
"Hey guys!" I say walking down the stairs. They look up at me and all of them besides my brother have their jaws dropped and are blushing.
"Umm y-you look nice in that suit (Y-Y/n)." Dante says nervously while blushing.
"Thanks Dante!" I say smiling at him brightly.

Just then foot steps are heard coming down the stairs. I see all the girls walking down the stairs expect for one. Aphmau.
"Where's Aphmau?" I ask the girls once they reach the bottom of the stairs.
"Still upstairs." Katelyn tells me.
"Nervous?" I ask.
"Yup"

"Ok I'll be right back!" I say running up the stairs. I get upstairs and see Aphmau.
"Aphmau why didn't you go down there with the rest of the girls?" I ask the small potato.

"A-Aaron's never seen me in something this revealing before." She explains to me.
"Really Aph. Your suit isn't that revealing. You'll be fine." I say reassuring her and having a hand on her shoulder. "Now come on let's walk down together." I say holding my hand out to her. She gladly takes it and we walk down together smiling. "Wow!" I hear Aaron say when he sees Aphmau.

~

We all go up to the pool on the roof to swim. The girls all go into the pool while I stand out of it with the guys. I have an arm wrapped around Dante's and holding his hand with the same arms' hand. I lean my head on him and enjoy my friends being happy and ingore Dante and Aaron's conversation.
"Come on! The fire works are about to starts!" Me and Dante look up just as the fire works start to go off. I lean my head on him while still looking at the fireworks and Dante leans his head on mine and everyone just enjoys there first day of their summer vacation.