Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Title: Smile

Mystreet season 4 Episode 16

Key~
Blue___= Blueberry or Blue Bird (You get to choose)
(F/c) Favorite Color

Word Count: 3641

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Aaron and you stood at the edge of the cliff your bandanas' cover your eyes as you both stared down at Ein. Aphmau and Dante standing next to each other and Zane off to the side all standing behind Ein. Dante holding his stomach and Aphmau having a bruise forming on her cheek and around her left eye. They all stared up at you two, Ein's eyes widened in shock.

"How is this possible, they should be dead?!" Ein said staring up in so much shock at the two Ultimas.

"What should we do?" Zane asked Ein.

"We still have the advantage," Ein said looking away from the siblings, turning around looked at Zane then to Aphmau and Dante, "Follow me!" He ordered and started walking away from the cliff and into the woods.

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY!" Aaron growled out and started running away from the cliffs edge and down the hill to Ein. You following close behind him not wanting the true monster hurting your partner.

"Quickly!" Garroth exclaimed and everyone else started chasing after the both of you.

You and Aaron trailed long ahead of everyone else. When Lucinda, Garroth, and Kim catch up to you both it was because you two stoped running they took that time to catch their breaths.

As they did that Aaron looked down to look for footprints.

"You guys okay?" You asked not looking at the three out of breath people.

"Yeah, were fine," Lucinda huffed hands on her knees before she stood straight up again, "Aaron?"

"What do we do?" Garroth asked having caught his breath, "there are no footprints!"

"I Can Tell were they went," Aaron started, "they separated," he said and sniffed the air again, "Ein went this way....... And he took Aph with him," he said gritting his teeth.

"And Dante," you growled out walking over to Aaron. Your eyes turn a slightly more Ultima red, almost as bright as Aaron's full Ultima eyes.

Garroth stepped back and saw the fresh blood on the snow that came from Aaron and You.

"Aaron? (Y/n)? Are you sure your okay?" Garroth asked concerned for his close friends.

"Aw, oh my Irene," Kim said worried we she saw just how much blood there was on the ground from the both of you.

"You both are bleeding badly," Lucinda told you worriedly.

"It doesn't matter!" Aaron told them.

"We're loosing time," you finished clenching your fist before taking a whiff of air, "Zane went that way," you said pointing to the left.

"You guys follow Zane," Aaron told the group, "Were going after Aphmau, Ein, and Dante," Aaron said and the both of you started walking off in the direction their sent was coming from.

"Aaron, (Y/n), you can't do anything without the anti potions," Lucinda yelled to the both of you.

You both stop walking and turn and face her.

"Here," Lucinda started walking over to you, "before we left the tunnel I made these they're anti potions. Almost identical to the one you guys made to pull me from the curse of the forever potion. However these were specifically made for the forever potions that Aphmau, Dante, and Zane are under," She said and placed two of the potions down, "this one is for Zane and Dante. A forever potion of control was placed on them and caused their minds to be altered, similar to the one I had on me," she said and took out three more, "and these two are Aphmau's," she said pointing to two of them, "And this one is also for Dante. This one gets rid of the forever potion of love which causes her to love Ein forever," Lucinda said pointing to one of Aphmau's, "and these two get rid of the potion that causes them to hate," Lucinda explained the last two potions, "All they need is an emerald to complete them."