Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Title: Waterpark Troubles Part 1

Mystreet season 2 Episode  11

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(H/c) Hair Color

Word Count: 3863

No POV

"Guys! Did you know there's a water park on this island!," Travis exclaimed walking into the door, along with Katelyn, with the happiest faces ever.

"Uhhhh........ Yeah it's called the ocean," Garroth replied to them from the kitchen standing next to Kawaii~Chan.

"No you dummy! There's an actual waterpark right down from the peer," Katelyn says to him annoyed with his reply, but still having her happy face on.

"Uhhhh..... Yeah. We can see it from the balcony of the second floor. It's HUGE! How is this news exactly?," Aphmau asked confused.

"But why haven't we gone to it," Travis asked his face going back to normal.

"Because there's practically water EVERYWHERE on this island," Kawaii~Chan says.

"Well, YES, but the park just recently opened a new water slide!," Katelyn says hyped.

"It's the Super-Tunga-Cowabunga-Mega-Dunk Super Slide! It goes right into the ocean!," Travis said jumping in excitement.

"Wow! That sound awesome!," Aphmau exclaimed wanting to go.

"Well..we CAN go anywhere with the passes we've got," Aaron says to everyone in the room meaning Aphmau, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Lucinda, Travis, and Katelyn.

Where are you and Dante? Well you guys are in your guy's room sleeping and cuddling together in each other's arms. Zane didn't notice Dante had his arms wrapped around you when he woke up, but to be fair he's not much of a morning person so he just walked out of the room.

And for why you and Dante are still sleeping well that's because after your marathon date everyone was going to asleep. And you and Dante weren't very sleepy yet so you guys decided to take a little walk holding hands and talking to each other, but that little walk turned out to be an hour long walk and by the time you guys got back home it was already two in the morning. You guys had to sneak into your guy's room without being caught by Aaron, Katelyn, or Zane. Garroth wasn't much of a problem to get past he was a heavy sleeper and with his snoring he wouldn't be able to hear you. You guys made it to your room with no problems. Well that's what you guys think, but two people heard and saw you guys sneaking in and boy were you guys going to get a talking to, but anyways back to the discussion.

"Then we TOTALLY should go!," Aphmau screamed wanting to go to the waterpark.

"*AHEM* Aphmau, you DO know that slides lead to pools, right?," Zane said trying to help her.

"Hee Yaa," She chirped not knowing what he was doing.

"Aaaaaand you think going to a waterpark is a swimmingly good idea?," Zane says with a pun knowing Aphmau would understand what she was getting herself into.

"YESSSS!! OF COURSE!!!!! *gasp* No!" Aphmau said before realization hit.

"That's what I thought," Zane says after seeing her reaction.

"Aw come on Aphmau it'll be fun! We can spend the whole day relaxing at the waterpark!," Katelyn said really wanting to go to the waterpark by persuading Aphmau to go.

"What is so relaxing about throwing yourself down a plastic water tube of DEATH!," Zane said.

"Don't be so dramatic! Come on let's go! Garroth, you want to go dontcha'? Think of all the crazy rides they've got," Travis replies to Zane before turning to look at Garroth who's in the kitchen.