Chapter 68

Chapter 68

Title: Together

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 3

Word Count: 2328

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Dante and you sat on the beach enjoying each other's company that you haven't had in a whole year. Your head rested on his shoulder while he held you close watching the sun set before the both of you.

You hummed while tracing his bare chest. Dante smiled down at you hearing you hum a small tune to yourself happily.

He shuffled and moved you onto his lap so now your head was resting on his chest. You smiled up at him while he smiled down at you.

"I love you, Dante," you let out with a bright smile.

"I love you too," he said and slowly started to move his face towards you as you waited for his his lips to reach yours but was disappointed when he stop. You gave him a puzzled looked. He just gave a small smirk back.

"How about we try the way werewolves kiss?" He asked but also teased in away. Dante knows that Melissa told you that he had been studying on werewolves which just caused you to blush because you knew why he asked.

"D-Dante!" You yelled embarrassed as you hid your face into his chest gripping his hoodie.

"Hahah, I'm sorry I just could help myself," Dante laughed rubbing your back as an apology.

You whined into his chest but he grabbed your chin gently between his thumb and index finger and lifted your head up to look into his dark blue eyes.

"I love you," he said gently and pecked you on the lips sweetly.

You smiled at him and cupped his face pulling him in for another long and passionate kiss.

~

"Dante, are you sure your okay with this?"

"Yeah, I don't care if you have ever werewolf ears and a tail, your still my angel, my rose, my sunshine...... your still you and I will love you the same," Dante told you kissing your forehead.

You smiled at him and nodded your head, "Okay then," you said and picked up your pillow and blanket from off the floor and put them away, "Now come on! Let's go to sleep I'm tired!" You whined like a little kid causing Dante to chuckle at your antics as he joined you in bed in his basketball shorts and tank top.

You giggled as he turned off the lights and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close to him in bed. You looked at him with a big smile before it turned into a small smirk which he loved and hated.

"So.... I heard that you kept working out during the year?" You asked him teasingly, "and I saw your pack while we sat on the beach~"

"(Y/n)!"

"Heheheh, love you~" you teased before pecking his lips one last time that night before you both fell asleep together again.

~The Next Morning~

"Dum dadum dadum," you giggled playing with Dante's hair waiting for him to wake up.

"Mmmm," Dante grumbled a smile growing on his face as he pulled you closer still asleep. You giggled and cuddled up to him, happy to be in his arms.

"Awww, that's adorable," you heard your sister's voice from the door. You took your head off of his chest and glared at your sister a hint of pink on your face.