Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Title: A-Con

Mystreet Season 1 Episode 33, 34, & 35

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(F/c) Favorite Color
(F/p) Favorite Pokemon

Word Count: 2636

No POV

A couple days after what happened with Zianna,Zane started getting jealous of how close Aaron and Dante are to Aphmau and (Y/n) so he went and challenged them on a best friend quiz off, with Travis as the judge. While they were doing that (Y/n) and Aphmau decided to stay out of it so they left to go out to eat.

~

(Y/n) POV

The Best Friend quiz off thing has passed and it's been a couple of days since it happened. Right now I'm just sitting on the couch reading a book with a cup of tea enjoying my peace and quite day off until......

"(Y/n)!!!!" I hear Aphmau scream excitedly while running straight into my house and over to me.
"What Aphmau?" I ask not looking up at her still reading my book.
"Put your book down because guess what!!!" She screams excitedly once again. I close my book after putting my bookmark in it and place it on the table then grab my tea and sip on it.

"What?" I ask looking at her with my tea in my hand.

"We are going to A-Con!!!!" Aphmau screams while jumping up and down.
"R-really?!" I ask her shocked.
"Yes!!" She says excitedly.
"I've always wanted to go, but Aaron and I would always be busy." I tell her still shocked at the news she told me.

"Who else is going." I ask her curious.
"Umm. You, me, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Travis, Lucinda, Katelyn, Nicole, and Zane" Aphmau says listing off who is going.

"Oh ok when do we leave?" I ask her.
"Oh um tomorrow?" Aph says laughing nervously.
"What!? I need to start packing and get costumes ready!" I say standing up and running to my room Aphmau following.
"Can I help?" She asked while at my door way as I'm taking out my (F/c) suitcase.
"Sure! That would mean a lot" I tell her.

~

Me and Aphmau finished packing my clothes all I need are my costumes, but I want to keep it a surprise so I'm going to put them in when I'm by myself. Right now Aphmau and I are walking over to her house so I can help her with her packing.

~Time Skip Next Day (Morning)~

Everyone is meeting up at Aph and the girls place to see who's cars we're going to use and who going into who's car.
"The cars we're using is Aaron's, Garroth's, and Katelyn's car. And the groups are going to be
Aaron's car: Aaron, (Y/n), Dante and me.
Garrroth's car: Garroth, Travis, Laurance, and Zane.
And finally
Katelyn's car: Katelyn, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, and Nicole." Aphmau tells us.
"Can I go in Aaron's car?!" Zane asked.
"Why?" Aphmau asked, Zane, confused.
"He doesn't want to be with his brother, also Zane and Laurance don't get along very well." I explain to Aphmau.
"Oh umm ok then Zane your in Aaron's car." Aphmau tells him.
"Thanks." He says to both me and Aph.
"No proble Zane" Aph tells him.

We are all getting into our cars with Aaron, Garroth, and Katelyn driving their cars. I sit in the back in between Dante and Aphmau and Zane is in the passenger seat. As we start moving I yawn at the same time Aphmau does. Dante notices and puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him to let me sleep. I lay my head on him and start to fall asleep when I feel Aphmau rest her head on me and hear her little snoring. I smile then fall asleep peacefully on Dante.