Chapter 2 & 3

Chapter 2

Title: Please

Key~
(Y/n) Your Name
(N/P/N) Nick/ Pet Name (Ex. Aph, Gar, Gar, Blueberry, Zu Zu)

No POV

It's been a week since Aphmau has found out that you live in Mystreet. She goes over to Aaron's house more often now, but it's not just to hang out with Aaron like she always says. She goes over to hang out with (Y/n) too. When ever Aphmau and (Y/n) hang out they stay indoors so no one sees (Y/n). Aphmau doesn't mind that they have to do everything indoors, but she does wonder why she doesn't want people to know she lives on Mystreet and honestly (Y/n) doesn't even know why she won't tell any one. Is because of her dad?

Everything changes on one special day.
Aphmau, (Y/n), and Aaron are hangout when Aphmau decides to ask if they could hangout outside in the pool since it's in the back yard so no one will see them.

"Ummm.... sure Aph," Aaron replies smiling at her.

"YAY! Okay I'm going to get ready. I'll be right back!," Aphmau screams running out of the house to go change.

"Still the same Aphmau from high school," you say chuckling and shaking your head. While Aaron nods agreeing with you walking to his room to change and you going into your room.

Aphmau POV

I ran all the way back to my house, but of course I looked both ways before crossing the street. I ran into my house and thankfully no one was home to question why I'm so excited or so I thought. Turns out all my friends on Mystreet, except for Aaron and (Y/n) of course, were over at my house.

"Uh What are you guys doing here?," I asked them walking into the living room.

"They're all here because me and Kawaii~Chan told them to come over. Aph you've been hanging out at Aaron's house a lot lately and you rarely hang out with us any more, we're not saying it's a bad thing that your hanging out with Aaron so much, but at least talk to us or something. The only time you talk to me and KC is when you tell us 'good morning' , 'good night' , or  that your going to Aaron's house," Katelyn tells me.

"Wow I-I didn't even notice that. I'm sorry you guys. How about you guys come over to Aaron's house with me? We're swimming outside in the pool today!," I tell them forgetting all about (Y/n) not wanting people to know she lives here, but hey this could be a good thing.

"Ohh.. that sounds like fun Kawaii-Chan is in,!" Kawaii~Chan says excitedly while everyone else agrees.

"Great so let's get ready and meet out side in 5 minuets?," I ask them they nod and leave the house or living room to go get ready while I go do the same.

~

Me and everyone else are ready to go and we're heading over to Aaron's house and to be honest I'm pretty nervous. They don't know about (Y/n) living here and (Y/n) doesn't know that they're coming over. 'I'm so sorry (Y/n)' but this could be a good thing she'll get to see all of her high school friends again! Yeah there's nothing to worry about.

We all walk up to Aaron's front door and as I'm about to knock my phone buzzes getting a text from Aaron
'You can come in through the side gate to the back yard 8D- Aaron'
Grrrrrrr he did that dumb face I don't like.

"Aaron said we can go through the gate," I tell them walking over to the gate door and opening it.

"Hey Aaron," I say as we walk over to the pool where he's at.

"Hey Aph. Umm.. hey guys didn't know you guys were going to come over too," Aaron says when he sees everyone behind me.

"Hey Aaron is Aphmau here yet!," came (Y/n)'s voice as she walked out in her bathing suit looking down at her phone, bandana still around her eyes and a towel in her arms.