Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Title: Permission...?

Key~
(F/s) Favorite series (Movies, anime, show, etc.)

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 4 & 5

Word Count: 2040

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I'd like to apologize for not updating last week I tried but couldn't think of anything and sorry that this chapter is short. I'll leave a Teaser to the PDH prequel to hopefully make up for it.
Now on with the chapter, Enjoy! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante POV

"Maria!" (Y/n) exclaimed when my mom picked up our face time call.

"Ahh! Hey, sweetheart!" She greeted back with her contagious smile.

"Hey mom!" I waved at her.

"Hi Dante poo~" she greeted back doing a kissy face to me, "how's Starlight?" She asked.

"It amazing!" (Y/n) answered holding my hand and leaning her head on my shoulder.

"That's wonderful! I'm sorry I couldn't join in on the fun I was busy over here!" She apologized leaving me confused.

"What? You were supposed to join us?" I asked hearing this for the first time.

"Yeah, (Y/n)'s Family called me asking me to join but I sadly had to decline because of business over here," Mom explained.

"Aww, it's okay, Maria, we understand. We just called you out here randomly with no warning, that was our fault so no worries," (Y/n) smiled understandingly.

"So is there any new news for you guys to tell me?" Mom asked teasingly towards me.

"Well besides (Y/n) being a werewolf, no," I answered as (Y/n) let her black and (f/c) tipped ears and tail out.

"Aww look at you! You look so cute! Now tell me has Dante touched your ears yet?" My mom asked teasingly. (Y/n) and I go red in embarrassment.

"Mom!"

"What, your not the only one who studied up on their werewolf information," She said smirking at me.

"Hmph!" I huffed.

"Hahah! Well thank you, Maria, for doing that for me," (Y/n) said after patting my shoulder and laughing at my reaction.

"Of course anything for you sweetie!"

We continued talking to my mom she would tease us at times but the time talking to her with (Y/n) was enjoyable.

"Oh I should get going kids I'll talk to you two later!" She said waving bye when Gene showed up.

"Hey, mom! Who you talking to?"

"Bye Dante!" She rushed Gene tried to run to the screen and say high to us but it was too late since mom already ended the call.

"Hahah, your moms the best, Dante," (Y/n) said hugging me a bright smile on her face. I smiled back at her and pecked her lips she giggled and was leaning in to kiss me again when Melissa walked into our room with a Starlight info packet.

"Okay, So i couldn't find a tour guide so I got the next best thing!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Please no," (Y/n) muttered.

"Meee!"

"Ugh, were dead."

"Shut up I'm not that bad, you and Aaron are so rude. Besides you forget baby sister that I am a professional, elegant businesswoman. I've given lectures to the most prominent business owners around. Now let me tell ya what I leaned from this info packet!" She yelled excitedly.