Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Title: Triple date

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 9

Word Count: 3193

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No POV

Katelyn sat in her Starlight Wonderland home. Contemplating everything that happened the other day. She found her best friends on Starlight, one of them now a werewolf and the other's boyfriend as well and coincidentally those two were related.

Katelyn sat in her room on the bed remembering when a werewolf hurt her younger brother Casey. Him laying in a hospital bed unconscious. The beeping of his heart monitor beeping in the background as she sat next to her brother staring at him with sad eyes.

"It still hurts thinking about it," she said to herself coming back to reality, "what he did to Casey...."

"Okay so, Katelyn, I thought of an awesome idea," Travis said walking up the stairs to where Katelyn was.

"Uh, wh- whats that?" She asked getting back into reality looking at Travis.

"Triple date!" Travis announced.

"Huh?" Katelyn asked confused.

"I've been thinking about what happened with Aphmau, Aaron, Dante, And (Y/n) the other day. It felt kind of awkward.."

"It was definitely awkward," Katelyn said.

"Phew, I though I was the only one, anyway, I was thinking we could invite them out on like a triple date or something," Travis suggested.

"Date?" Katelyn asked causing Travis to get flustered, his face turning red.

"I mean... you know what I mean like out to dinner to get to know them better or something.. also we kind of need to explain what we are."

"What are we then?" Katelyn asked him with a small smirk on her face. Travis freaked out and the small red hue on his face got bigger as he got more flustered.

"Pretend boyfriend and girlfriend!" He rushed out flustered, "I mean if you want to stop this we just have to come clean to my dad," Travis said back to normal.

"Nah, were too far into this to give up now besides it's been fun," Katelyn answered, "it's just I didn't Aaron a lot and now he's a werewolf. And (Y/n)......" Katelyn sighed, "she knows what I think about werewolves and now she is one. I have no doubt that she knows what I feel about this situation."

"I know what you mean, it's kind of like we never really know them at all," Travis said, "I mean I've know (Y/n) for as long as I've known Dante and then this comes up."

Katelyn nodded knowing what he meant.

"Anyway we should reach out to them and see if they want to hang out or better yet let's go ask them in person!" Travis suggested.

"Um," Katelyn let out looking at the wooden floor in the room.

"You Okay, Katelyn?" Travis asked concerned.

"Ye-Yeah Yeah I'm fine it's just..... Yeah let's go," Katelyn said getting up from the bed and walking downstairs Travis trailing behind.

"Alright let's gooooo..... uhhh ummm do you remember where their house was?" Travis asked.

"Yeah, my dad showed us remember, come on won't be too hard to find," Katelyn said opening the door and leading the way.

~