Chapter 74

Chapter 74

Title: To The Parks!

Mystreet Season 5 Episode 11

Word Count: 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

We all stood at the entrance, all of our suitcases lined up, packed and ready for all of us to leave for the amusement parks. Dante and our friends standing in a circle waiting for the adults to be done.

"EEEEEEeeeeee!" Aphmau squealed excitedly a big grin on her face.

"Well looks like someone is excited," Melissa giggled at her reaction.

"You have no idea," I said teasingly.

"She's been dreaming about this moment since she was a kid," Aaron explained to our sister.

"AHHH! Hahah! We're going to Starlight Adventurer Land! There are so many rides and things I want to do!" She squealed not holding back any excitement.

"I'm looking forward to the Haunted House," Ghost added in.

"Of course you would be," Lucinda sighed looking at Kim.

"H-Haunted House?" Aphmau asked sounding scared.

"Huh! I can see it now," Melissa gasped before going into a fantasy.

No POV

Melissa smiled looking off imagining what could happen in the Haunted House with both of her siblings and their significant other. First thinking of what could happen with Aphmau and Aaron before thinking one of you and Dante.

~You and Dante in Melissa's Head~

"Ahh! Dante, even though I act all tough please hold me! I'm scared!" Melissa cried in an impersonation of you.

"Don't worry babe I got you!" She said deepening her voice for a Dante impression.

"Oh Dante, your so brave! Your my Knight in shining armor!" She once again said in your 'voice' also adding a pun into it.

Then a fart kind of sound was heard to represent a scary monster popping out of now where.

"Ahh! Dante, hold me!"

"Don't worry babe! I'll get rid of it for you!"

She then imagined Dante taking out a sword and slicing the zombie in front of you.

"Oh, Dante your so brave!"

"Yeah, I am, babe, now let's make out!"

Muah....

Muah...

Muah...

Muah...

Muah...!

~

(Y/n) POV

As Melissa got back into the normal world all yo

"Heheheheh!" She giggle mischievously a glint in her eyes a bright smile smacked on her face.

"Heheh, I'm so excited!" Aphmau chirped completely ignoring what was said by Melissa.

"Me too! We definitely have to do the Haunted House!" Melissa exclaimed excitedly, "come on let's go move our bags to the docks."

"Docks?" Zane asked confused.